What's new

Subscription model

fueledbykava

Kava enthusiast
Hey @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , I was wondering if you had ever contemplated offering the option of having a subscription to your kava for some of us regular drinkers. I only ask so that I'm not needing to reorder on a reoccuring basis, but thought it might be an interesting thing to ask :) I also understand not all varieties are always available, which may be part of the issue with such a system.

Thanks!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hey @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , I was wondering if you had ever contemplated offering the option of having a subscription to your kava for some of us regular drinkers. I only ask so that I'm not needing to reorder on a reoccuring basis, but thought it might be an interesting thing to ask :) I also understand not all varieties are always available, which may be part of the issue with such a system.

Thanks!
You know this is something I brought up a few years back and thought it would work well for us regulars....but to be honest I am going to bet that most vendors just don't have that consistent of a supply line to guarantee regular delivery. Even the best vendors on here occasionally have supply issues. In addition, my tastes seem to vary too much to stick with one vendor/kava for more than a few batches. I like to cycle through my kava and keep it interesting.