What's new

Sudden severe Itching

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I never hear you talk about any other kava then GHK, have you tried any other vendor in the last year?
Hay @KrunkyMonkey , I am sorry this is all my fault. I knew that Deleted User01 was a hard core kava addict. I also know that he was going to KA meetings kind of like AA meetings and I thought now is my chance to knock him off the wagon:sneaky: and I sent him 500 pounds of my Nene micronized and that was all it took. He has been hooked ever since. I am sorry @Deleted User01 I did not mean to knock you off the wagon. Let me know if you want back on the wagon and I will stop the next shipment of 1000 pounds of kava. :LOL:::happyshell::
So now you know this is all my fault and why. Aloha.

Chris

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hay @KrunkyMonkey , I am sorry this is all my fault. I knew that Deleted User01 was a hard core kava addict. I also know that he was going to KA meetings kind of like AA meetings and I thought now is my chance to knock him off the wagon:sneaky: and I sent him 500 pounds of my Nene micronized and that was all it took. He has been hooked ever since. I am sorry @Deleted User01 I did not mean to knock you off the wagon. Let me know if you want back on the wagon and I will stop the next shipment of 1000 pounds of kava. :LOL:::happyshell::

Chris
Thanks for clearing that up for me Chris, certainly explains why he only recommends you kava :rolleyes:, by all means keep sending him your kava, I am certain he will not recommend anything else.:smuggrin:
I still fail to see how it relates to dermo, call me crazy...

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic

Chris
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Well, to be fair, all kava vendors wants as many people as possible to consume as much (of their) kava as possible as often as possible. If you drink kava every day for years on end, well, at the very least you have a habit, because it's not addiction when you continue do drink kava spite looking like a lizard with old man's hands and broken lips. This is good for the vendors and their business, especially if you prefer one of theirs. Kavavendors are probably the nicest and most pleasant "drug lords" in existence, but what do I know up until embarrassingly recently I thought that FTW was just WTF backwards.

Bulk to da hula

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
I can say that I've just started back on Kava (using extract) after a 3 year break and I am getting the weirdest phantom itches everywhere, my legs, around my eyes, neck ,arms.. no visible dry skin though as of yet

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@payers24 I believe Kava King Instant isn't a true instant, but a micronized (very finely ground) kava. For people prone to dermopathy, which is what your symptoms sound like, micro can bring it on more easily. I would recommend trying a traditionally ground root that you strain or a true instant (dehydrated kava juice) kava. We have a great instant and plenty of traditionally ground kavas, as do many other solid vendors. If you have any questions about our products feel free to send me a PM.

Bula!

Judd