What's new

Suggestions for Affordable kava?pain relief to energy, social lubricant, and euphoric?

SovereignMama

Kava Curious
I'm new to kava. I have tried the supplements that happy camper has, supplements from Plant, and a kava extract 30x from a medicinal herb store here. I liked the effect of happy camper. I don't really like the extract I got. I just ordered Kavafied Bati and am waiting for it. I'm looking for a kava that relieves pain (femoral nerve issues) helps with anxiety and promotes happiness and socializing as well as energy. I would also like a night time formula as well. Any suggestions? I have found american skullcap to be a nice compliment to kava. Has anyone else tried this?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'm new to kava. I have tried the supplements that happy camper has, supplements from Plant, and a kava extract 30x from a medicinal herb store here. I liked the effect of happy camper. I don't really like the extract I got. I just ordered Kavafied Bati and am waiting for it. I'm looking for a kava that relieves pain (femoral nerve issues) helps with anxiety and promotes happiness and socializing as well as energy. I would also like a night time formula as well. Any suggestions? I have found american skullcap to be a nice compliment to kava. Has anyone else tried this?
Try a kava called Santa Cruz, it's from the Solomon Islands and checks all the boxes for you and most of us. ;) This will be the best kava you will have tried so far, Bati is nice but a bit weak, a good daytime kava. Free Priority Shipping & $58, it's the best deal for the quality.
It's my regular kava when I am drinking it.

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
Totally second Krunkys suggestion of Santa Cruz fo nightime. It is my go to and its helped my insomnia so much, in addition to being a nice pleasant buzz. As for Euphoria and social help, I really like Ofa's kava. Its IMO a perfect Tongan social kava, heady but not jittery, relaxing but not sleepy, and makes me kinda chatty. Its also reallllyyyy well priced. BUla

SovereignMama

Kava Curious
I just ordered a lb of Santa cruz....anyone know how quick they normally ship? Does anyone use that for daytime? That's when I drink kava nor.ally to relieve stress and get through the day feeling nice. I ordered a lb of Santa Cruz, i am hoping it won't make me tired?

SovereignMama

Kava Curious
Also curious if anyone has made kava paste with Santa Cruz? I'm looking for ease of use as making kava everyday is a bit much...i have a relentless 6 yr old if you can relate...lol

SovereignMama

Kava Curious
I was also looking into gourmet Hawaiian kava and kona kava farms. I'm trying to figure out line ups and what they mean as well. It's a lot to take in. Anyone possibly know what the line up would be for happy camper supplements? Curious bc they worked very well for me

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I just ordered a lb of Santa cruz....anyone know how quick they normally ship? Does anyone use that for daytime? That's when I drink kava nor.ally to relieve stress and get through the day feeling nice. I ordered a lb of Santa Cruz, i am hoping it won't make me tired?
Ships the same day for me usually because I have the 3 hour advantage on the East Coast. It hasn't taken more than 3 days for me to get my orders from them, even if it only ships the following day. You can drink it anytime of day, just drink less if you need/want to stay active. Drink less or make it less potent.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I was also looking into gourmet Hawaiian kava and kona kava farms. I'm trying to figure out line ups and what they mean as well. It's a lot to take in. Anyone possibly know what the line up would be for happy camper supplements? Curious bc they worked very well for me
Gourmet Hawaiian Kava is a no brainer, smoothest kava I ever had. Not sure about Kona, not a favorite.

Let me just be the one to tell you not to waste your time or money with supplements, extracts, tinctures, vaping..w/e. It's not kava and it's all garbage. Stick to medium grind, instant kava (if you need the convenience and can afford it,) and fresh kava if you really want to treat yourself. Those are the options.

SovereignMama

Kava Curious
Ships the same day for me usually because I have the 3 hour advantage on the East Coast. It hasn't taken more than 3 days for me to get my orders from them, even if it only ships the following day. You can drink it anytime of day, just drink less if you need/want to stay active. Drink less or make it less potent.
I'm on the east coast as well :) in TN....where are you?

Blergs

Kava Curious
I've tried Kona, it's ok. I love having their 55% extract on hand for the odd use, but I get my root from other places

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
Try a kava called Santa Cruz, it's from the Solomon Islands and checks all the boxes for you and most of us. ;) This will be the best kava you will have tried so far, Bati is nice but a bit weak, a good daytime kava. Free Priority Shipping & $58, it's the best deal for the quality.
It's my regular kava when I am drinking it.
Just curious do you like this even more then the Vanuatu they sell? I am deciding on which one to buy but I am torn between the two at the moment. :) Thanks for your help.

kavaloveraz

Kava Curious
Totally second Krunkys suggestion of Santa Cruz fo nightime. It is my go to and its helped my insomnia so much, in addition to being a nice pleasant buzz. As for Euphoria and social help, I really like Ofa's kava. Its IMO a perfect Tongan social kava, heady but not jittery, relaxing but not sleepy, and makes me kinda chatty. Its also reallllyyyy well priced. BUla
Have you tried the Vanuatu from Vanua before what is your thoughts? I am thinking of buying some kava from Ofa as well.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Just curious do you like this even more then the Vanuatu they sell? I am deciding on which one to buy but I am torn between the two at the moment. :) Thanks for your help.
Yes I personally like it better. The Tongan and this kava are his best, imo.