What's new

Suggestions please

Lycosritter

Kava Curious
I have cerebral palsy and am looking for a very heavy kava to use as a strong muscle relaxer my Achilles tendon is very painfully tight and am planing on ordering some more kava on Friday right now am using kava lapitida from kavafied and also have a package of wave 24 on the way any suggestions would be great I like traditional grind and prep but also use an aluball or 2 when in a hurry also I have used kavafied instant kava supreme not wanting to use micro grind tho.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have cerebral palsy and am looking for a very heavy kava to use as a strong muscle relaxer my Achilles tendon is very painfully tight and am planing on ordering some more kava on Friday right now am using kava lapitida from kavafied and also have a package of wave 24 on the way any suggestions would be great I like traditional grind and prep but also use an aluball or 2 when in a hurry also I have used kavafied instant kava supreme not wanting to use micro grind tho.
Welcome! Glad to have you with us :)

If you need power, squanch kava, or kava time for medium grind kavas that pack a visceral punch and will relax you into a puddle.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
What strain from each out of curiosity
Squanch kava = Fijian Waka
Kava Time = From what I've heard all of them are super strong. They give a good idea of the effects on their website for each that will help you determine which to purchase. I'm partial to Ambae's kava, but it's currently out of stock. It's serious kava no matter which strain you get from KavaTime.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
What about GHK I was thinking about getting both sample packs.
GHK is excellent kava. Connoisseur grade. I only suggest those others because you're looking for a mainly sedative kava. Hawaiian kavas tend to be less sedative in my opinion, and more euphoric. If I had to task a GHK kava to this, I would suggest Papa Kea or Hiwa :)

Edit: The sample pack is an excellent place to start seeing which kavas sing to you.

Lycosritter

Kava Curious
I was rather happy with the current batch of wow except that I was only able to get 1 good wash from maybe because the grind was very fine? But I've been using kava for years just haven't posted I like kavafied the best at the moment and will try almost any vendor there is one exception but this isn't the place to air my issues with 1 of the "true kava" vendors

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I was rather happy with the current batch of wow except that I was only able to get 1 good wash from maybe because the grind was very fine? But I've been using kava for years just haven't posted I like kavafied the best at the moment and will try almost any vendor there is one exception but this isn't the place to air my issues with 1 of the "true kava" vendors
I fully respect that. I would hope any true kava vendor would be willing to work with you no matter the issue, but I do understand if you don't wish to name them.

An fyi, if you have issues with a vendor, even a "true kava" vendor, please feel free to share with us if you cannot reach an amicable solution. Integrity in the kava industry is important to us.

Nickavalas Turtle

Kava Curious
I fully respect that. I would hope any true kava vendor would be willing to work with you no matter the issue, but I do understand if you don't wish to name them.

An fyi, if you have issues with a vendor, even a "true kava" vendor, please feel free to share with us if you cannot reach an amicable solution. Integrity in the kava industry is important to us.

I can verify that not only are the recommendations for GHK @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava worthy but the customer service is top notch. My interactions with Chris have been very professional and he aimed to please. I hope that you find relief in Kava for what troubles you. It’s changed my life. If I’d found it 15-20 years ago I can only imagine where it would have taken me. No regrets but look forward to a brighter future with Kava

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Can you tell us anything about the issue? Like was it a service problem or an issue with strength?

Lycosritter

Kava Curious
It has to do with inaccurate knowledge about non kava related things things that arnt really talked about on this fourm also my girl supriesed me by ordering nambawone and borugo from bula kava house for me on Friday I will prolly try GHK but by chance is there a active cupon or sale for GHK she ordered bula cause she had a 5 dollar off promo she got me a half pound of each