What's new

Sunday Funday!

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
I hope everyone is having a groovy Sunday, what is everyone drinking?

While I was grilling some ribs I was sipping on a cup of iced Strawberry Lemon green tea with honey and a teaspoon (not tablespoon) of micronized Tonga Pouni Ono courtesy of Kalm With Kava. Delicious!
I chose to go with a teaspoon so I could get multiple cups of a little mellow happy action without being overly floored since I didn't want to overcook muh meat.

-Fushi

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I hope everyone is having a groovy Sunday, what is everyone drinking?

While I was grilling some ribs I was sipping on a cup of iced Strawberry Lemon green tea with honey and a teaspoon (not tablespoon) of micronized Tonga Pouni Ono courtesy of Kalm With Kava. Delicious!
I chose to go with a teaspoon so I could get multiple cups of a little mellow happy action without being overly floored since I didn't want to overcook muh meat.

-Fushi
Nada. Kava gets here tomorrow. It will be a fun Monday, Fresh gets here Thursday for next weekend..;)

Jacob Bula

Nobody
A day later but I was testing out the Fiji Best premium grade bulk waka. The AAA waka is better. I think the bulk has a little too much crown root for my liking. Still a quality kava, just too stimulating.
I really like the AAA waka for the price. It's the perfect balance of upfront in your face kavain, and then as you drink it you become like a stone. I really like the effects. It tastes bad though...