What's new

Sup with dis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Really appreciate it but not really honestly. KF members have been awesome about posting honest reviews on products they purchase there to help our listing to stay at the top (and to help with people who rate it 1 star for tasting bad.)

There's some legal things I have to keep on working on between Amazon and my Attorney for them to listen to me about the listings. Basically they say its completely fine because they're (the marked up sellers) essentially resellers (not as bad as the guy who was blatantly knocking off BHK and I) so we have to do some things on our end to stop that.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Thanks for the info ..... it creates the idea in the consumer that if they go to your website you would be offering that price as well since it's " you" doing it on amazon... lol. hopefully you get that sorted out and hopefully people pay attention when they order I've seen stuff like this before .. I think they hope to catch people half asleep on amazon shopping

D

Deleted User01

Good find @Mrbinx69. I though there were laws against this but no telling what country these guys live in. Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out they are out of the US and turned to counterfeiting because their own brand faltered.

Status
Not open for further replies.