What's new

Supercritical extraction, research funding

Andrew Procyk

Noble Kava
Kava Vendor
Last week, the local lab just got a supercritical extraction machine at the behest of the chemist we work with!  When I return from Vanuatu, we should begin test production of high-pressure CO2 extracted lactones.  We hope to offer exceptional purity at great prices in the near future, and in line with most other things we do, a significant portion of profits (in this endeavor, we are planning 50%) will go directly back into funding more related research.  Our next focus will be isolation - so please wish us luck, and remember, every purchase you make from us will result in a portion going directly toward contribution to the body of knowledge/research in the herbalism field, or help with projects that directly improve the standard of living of our source villages.
Thanks again for your support!
Andrew

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
When I get rich you better believe there's gonna be some kind of supercritical CO2 machine at my house. That is...if the wife doesn't go supercritical on me about the cost.

That's awesome, put me down for some isolate. I know it's a long way off, but to truly be able to discern between kavalactones is something I've always wanted to do. Enjoy your trip! Out of curiosity what kind of connecting flight plan are you flying with? I've always wondered how one would get from the east side of the US to Vanuatu.

Andrew Procyk

Noble Kava
Kava Vendor
My pops was a travel agent when I was a kid, and as the saying goes, on the east coast, "Whether you go to heaven or hell, you go through Atlanta." That ill be the first stop, then off to LAX, Fiji, then off to Port Vila.

It is not yet 4am, and already up doing the final emails and making ready. I am NOT a fan of air travel, the cramped seats and time changes kill me, but here goes nothing!

Take care! Should have news and some surprises when I return!

~AP

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I've done the transpacific flight myself a couple times, you have my sympathy.

Really looking forward to another co2 extract on the market though!