What's new

"Superior" ROH strains

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Has anyone tried root of happiness superior Vanuatu or Fiji? Are they in fact "superior"? I'm looking for a solid smooth Vanuatu or preferably Fiji kava with a balanced effect like ghk Fiji or vula Waka, both of which are out of stock. Any other recommendations from ROH welcome. I want something without side effects that is good for daytime or evening and helps anxiety and mood, without being jittery. Basically want to replace my staple strain Vula Waka from kalm. Quality is way more important to me than potency right now, but always nice to have something strong.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Has anyone tried root of happiness superior Vanuatu or Fiji? Are they in fact "superior"? I'm looking for a solid smooth Vanuatu or preferably Fiji kava with a balanced effect like ghk Fiji or vula Waka, both of which are out of stock. Any other recommendations from ROH welcome. I want something without side effects that is good for daytime or evening and helps anxiety and mood, without being jittery. Basically want to replace my staple strain Vula Waka from kalm. Quality is way more important to me than potency right now, but always nice to have something strong.
I haven't tried any recently, but a few years ago when I tried their dry powders, the had a packing date from 2 years previous and were really mild. Their certainly on new batches now, so I'm not trying to say it's always like that. I've been curious about the Superior Vanuatu as well, but every time I checked it there year, it was unavailable.
Anyway, have you ever tried WOW from N@H? I'd suggest that, unless you already know you don't like it.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
realkava.com have all of their strains in stock, I just got an email from them today. They are all solid quality. The Vanuatu Waka should be up your street and it's usually priced about right.

kw2292

Kava Curious
I’ve always thought those superiors we’re well balanced and potent, and consistently underrated. Haven’t had the Vanuatuan lately, but it was always on the heavier side of balanced and potent.

The superior Fijian (purchased in May 2020) may be a good fit for what you describe. It’s potency is down from the last few bags I’d had in 2018-19, but it’s really enjoyable. Light taste and you can keep drinking during the day without heaviness taking over for quite some time. I find it puts me in a calm enjoyable mood.

I ordered from Amazon (free shipping right now from ROH), and immediately bought another bag when I tried it. During the work from home era my kava preference has shifted a bit as I find myself a few days a week having mid afternoon sessions instead of early evening. Go to Kava’s for that in addition to the ROH have been the Tongan from Kavified and Ra’s finest from kavatime.