What's new

Supplier Review for Kalm With Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Thanks @Deleted User. Mike goes the extra mile to meet with the wholesalers and farmers. It's too bad that we have only have one Kava Farmer here, @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava. Dude doesn't have to do s__t except keep watch over his Noble kava patch with a shotgun. Maybe in time, people in Texas and California will attempt to grow Kava (next to their MJ Crop). Man, if you can grow it, you can control it .... For you Kava Grower Wannabes, watch out when you buy kava plants on the internet. Make sure you ask them if it is just ornamental or the real thing. Wish I had done that.

KavaKitty

Meaow
Well, I received my 6-pack of the Relaxation Drink on Saturday, and I tried it Saturday evening after working my ass off all day writing crap blog content for a tire company. I'd left it in the fridge all day so it was nice and frosty; cracked one open and was immediately happy with the fruity smell. I took a sip and it was awesome. I drank about half the bottle, and the effects were noticeable almost immediately. I ended up finishing the bottle, and I was a happy camper for the rest of the evening. I was kind of concerned because I've read so much about the reverse tolerance thing and I'm fairly new to kava, but it wasn't a problem. I did supplement the drink with a couple of the Ozia candies, and I slept like a baby that night (and no, that doesn't mean I woke up crying every half hour). I haven't got much to compare it to, but I would definitely recommend the relaxation drink to kava newbies, or anyone for that matter. I'm pretty happy with it.

D

Deleted User01

Nice one there @KavaKitty. No reverse tolerance means you were born with Kavalactones in your bloodstream. Are you sure you don't have Islander Blood in your lineage? I'll tell you one thing, you will get good effects with minimum amounts which means less money spent on Kava. Perfect prescription for a "starving writer". :D

KavaKitty

Meaow
Nice one there @KavaKitty. No reverse tolerance means you were born with Kavalactones in your bloodstream. Are you sure you don't have Islander Blood in your lineage? I'll tell you one thing, you will get good effects with minimum amounts which means less money spent on Kava. Perfect prescription for a "starving writer". :D
Dunno, lol, I'm Irish and French, perhaps there's Islander blood in there from my pirating, pillaging ancestors, who knows? I DO know that less money spent on kava means more money to try different varieties, and THAT'S a good thing. Oh, and more art supplies. Also a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.