What's new

Sweetener free Candy available in future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I get real amped up on sugar/sweeteners which kind of defeats the purpose of the kava chill for me, is there any sweetener free candy on the horizon?

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Hm, i don'T find them sweet at all and i consider myself someone who can't stand too sweet. You seem very sensitive - perhaps instant kava would suit you better? But then the problem would be having to swish it around in your mouth for buccal absorbtion and it wouldn't be too convinient. Have you tried paste ?

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
Hm, i don'T find them sweet at all and i consider myself someone who can't stand too sweet. You seem very sensitive - perhaps instant kava would suit you better? But then the problem would be having to swish it around in your mouth for buccal absorbtion and it wouldn't be too convinient. Have you tried paste ?
I was thinking of getting KWK Concentrate. Any other good paste vendors? BKH is plannng on a co2 extract soon.

The Orange Candy seems not nearly as sweet as the Ginger Mint.

Last edited:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Without sweetener it wouldn't really be "candy". But I would prefer it that way two. You can get the effect by chewing on Gaia capsules for the nice bitter numbness.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Sorry, a little late here. Would love to make a sugarless but yes, from a technical standpoint putting the candy together is more complicated than one would think...using all stevia or something it would fall apart and the price goes up tripple...always tradeoffs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.