What's new

Tainted Kava

Piperm

Kava Curious
Luckily I never sold any of GOPD‘s kava because what I received was tainted with a slight hint of toluene with a bit of a hint of motor oil. I removed the whole root Vanuatu listing on eBay and this website, the kava they called; Bororgu. I ordered once before and it was good, but there are some ugly type of people out there looking for a power trip as if they are high and mighty and taint what you buy. I bought 50Kg and it ended up being garbage.

I also noticed kava with a chloramine taste like bad hose water from other suppliers in the past. I have a chemistry background so I know what I am talking about.

It is literally extremely difficult to find genuine people out there let alone genuine suppliers of kava...

just my experience

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I always buy from vendors in the US (for resale). It's more expensive of course but then all the testing has been done and you know what you are buying. I think if you're going to buy direct from the islands then you may as well just go to Latouki market and flip a coin as to which one you buy.

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
It is literally extremely difficult to find genuine people out there let alone genuine suppliers of kava...
Sadly, that is all too true. I dunno about the whole "power trip" thing, but it seems most are simply blinded by money, as though it is the only thing that matters and it's the sole reason for being here, and that programming continues seemingly forever. To that end, they simply don't care.

Ever heard a drug dealer in an interview say "Somone's gonna do it, might as well be me.." ? No shitpile, it doesn't have to be you, that's just your rationalization.

Kava, K@, weed, street drugs...you name it, people have knowingly sold poison or trash and not cared. Vape pens that kill, Molly that's really meth, H that's fentanyl, weed chock full of pesticides..it's across the board not just with kava and people are the root of the problem, so to speak. I'd love to think that kava is a very different crowd, but where people and money are involved, there're gonna be bad ones. It's sad and it really sucks, but goes with the territory (life). I hope you're able to find a few good apples; they're out there, right next to the proverbial needle in the ol' haystack.

Piperm

Kava Curious
I feel I am almost being used to be targeted where I have never heard about these types of horrible kava I have to bring bad publicity to someth8ng relatively benign usually, in favour of something similar... I dont care how long I live after what I have been through personally even being a successful president of a chemical corporation. I am not depressed trust me.

BobBriggs

Kava Curious
I have been buying kava from FB marketplace here in Australia. It's ridiculous prices at the moment and it's mediocre at best. I 've actually decided to give up buying more for the time being, as much as I love kava. I'm convinced that people are knowingly either selling rubbish kava or adulterating it with flour or similar things. Literally I have only ever found one decent vendor in Australia and they can't get anything in with the travel ban. I pray to God they come back when it finally ends.