What's new

Powdered Kava Review Tanna Marang Marang

D

Deleted User01

Good review Adam. When I drink a high Kavain Kava, my ears start to ring. That is a good sign for me but a bad sign for you (I imagine). And thus continues the mystery of Kava Biochemistry. Let us know which one does ya good and why. This is super interesting topic.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Great Review @Adam!! THANKS (y)
I agree with @Deleted User01, the effects you describe are typical ones that others have reported when using a very heady product. Others (i.e. me), like heady types because I'm more a daytime user and the effects are usually immediate but don't last for a long time and don't knock you out.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Is marang marang really a heady kava? I have experienced the opposite...a very strong body buzz, but what you've written rings true with me, adam! Good to hear that im not the only one who can't handle this type of kava

I almost panicked and could not walk without feeling pretty dizzy and horrible in general.
Thanks for your review, i'd like to know how you rate kaolik!

A

Adam

Is marang marang really a heady kava? I have experienced the opposite...a very strong body buzz, but what you've written rings true with me, adam! Good to hear that im not the only one who can't handle this type of kava

Thanks for your review, i'd like to know how you rate kaolik!
Havnt long brewed the kaolik, its chilling in the fridge as we speak

Man I have been drinking the same batch as you guys and I feel Marang is the most chilled of them all. I drink it specifically for that reason, many of the stronger Kavas actually give me a little anxiety and I go to Marang for the really relaxed, able to function perfectly effect...I really don't get it. I just tried some of GHK Kava and will have to write a review but next thing on the list is the new batch of QKP and it seems I need to try the Marang again but really guys I was drinking it 7 days a week a month or so ago and it was pure chill!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I think the 1 shell rating seems a bit harsh, especially considering he gave it 5::shell:: in the mental category and 3::shell:: in the sedative ranking. It sounds like it was a strong, sudden kavain rush that hit him. Might be really sensitive to it or had too much too fast.
He might consider it a 1 shell kava for his own usage, but from the description alone, it's obviously not.
I think 1 shell ratings should be saved for kava's that almost have no psychoactive effect at all, even at high doses.

I think the 1 shell rating seems a bit harsh, especially considering he gave it 5::shell:: in the mental category and 3::shell:: in the sedative ranking. It sounds like it was a strong, sudden kavain rush that hit him. Might be really sensitive to it or had too much too fast.
He might consider it a 1 shell kava for his own usage, but from the description alone, it's obviously not.
I think 1 shell ratings should be saved for kava's that almost have no psychoactive effect at all, even at high doses.
Maybe the 5 was the harshness of the mental effects he got and not a 5 shell rating for good mental effects but if that is true then the entire rating was upside down. I'm still happy with an honest review, Adam does leave good reviews.