What's new

Powdered Kava Review Tanna Marang Marang

BurningFish

Kava Curious
First of all, this was the first kava I've tried so I can't compare it to any other products. I live in the UK so there isn't much choice when it comes to vendors so I'm very grateful that GKE was there instead of some shady headshop kava. I was worried about the shipping because I hadn't received any emails from the company for 4 days after I ordered it. It turned out that they were all in my junk folder and it arrived this morning.

I spent weeks reading everything I could about kava, and was really worried about the taste. I have a lot of experience with K@ and I could just about drink the vile liquid before I switched to capsules. A lot of sites said the taste of kava was the worst thing in the world and the taste alone could make this wonderful root useless to me. To my surprise, when I finished kneading, the taste was absolutely fine. I could hold it in my mouth and swoosh it about which would be impossible with K@. It may be this particular product or maybe it's just me, but the taste with the marang was fine.

After having been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome two years ago, depression has always been at my side. 5 minutes after drinking two servings, I was smiling and laughing at things I used to find entertaining. My anxiety just floated away and I was left feeling like I was before I became ill. It was as if I took some benzos but still maintained my cognitive ability. The euphoria I felt in my head and the anxiolytic function of this kava was the perfect combination. I didn't feel sleepy and I only felt slightly heavy, but I was just relaxed in a way I haven't been before.

I wasn't expecting much at all on my first experience due to the reverse tolerance, but I'm incredibly satisfied. I'll give an update in a few days to see how the effects change with experience. Thank you GKE for supplying me with this potential lifesaver!

D

Deleted User01

Good review and nice comment on how the Kava is helping to boost your mood. Kava is good medicine.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'd be interested to hear your comparison between this kava and Tanna Ahouia/Kaolik, especially if you drink that one next.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Hopefully GKE has it in stock when the time comes. I must be missing something with that site though. '3,990-Ft' what does that mean?
That's a Hungarian 'Forint', but at the top of the page in says currencies and you can drag it down to Euros.

BurningFish

Kava Curious
I woke up this morning still feeling the full effects; hopefully this does not mean that it contains some tudei strains.

BurningFish

Kava Curious
I made today's batch using water heated to 50 degrees Celsius (122F). The mouth numbing effect is a lot more pronounced and it just feels stronger in general.

In spite I'm from am and live european country, GKE didn't want to send me as it is scheduled here and, as a small company, they don't want to risk. So I bought from them, it arrived in 4 days...maeby it's not so fresh, but it's the same stuff...and not expensive. Also, free shipment over 65€. why not...