Taveuni Waka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
NEW PRODUCT ALERT!

Our new Taveuni Waka cleared customs today and we should have it for sale as early as Thursday! We are very excited about this. It's some of the best Fijian kava you'll find. Period. From a family farmer that's heavily invested in the community and sustainable farming. This is farm fresh kava. It would be pretty impossible to get it any fresher. Best thing: You're getting this amazing quality for a very reasonable price (relative to the crazy prices in much of the kava world nowadays). You'll be able to get a pound for under $50. Keep an eye out for our newsletter as well. We're throwing around the idea of an introductory discount code.

Also, Fu'u will be available in the next couple days as well. We've always loved this kava and it's nice to have it back after a long hiatus.

Let us know what you think!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Taveuni Waka now ready for purchase! You've gotta try this Waka. Absolutely amazing. Farm fresh, gourmet kava from a small personally selected family plantation in Fiji. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Also, the Samoan kava we'll be selling, 'Ava Fagaloa, will be in soon, and 11 Year Waka will likely be back next week. Although they're listed as "sold out" on our site, we have an awesome new feature that allows you to select a sold out item and enter your email address to get notified right when it's available again. If you're a fan of 11 Year, or want to be one of the first to try a very unique Samoan kava you may want to take advantage of that feature.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Taveuni Waka now ready for purchase! You've gotta try this Waka. Absolutely amazing. Farm fresh, gourmet kava from a small personally selected family plantation in Fiji. Enjoy!
Could you describe the chemotypes for these or at least describe if they are heady, balanced, or heavy. To help me decide which to buy. Thanks

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Could you describe the chemotypes for these or at least describe if they are heady, balanced, or heavy. To help me decide which to buy. Thanks
They're both moderate to strong potency. The Taveuni will be a little headier, with a very chill and smooth effect. The 'Ava Fagaloa is more balanced. I get a little more of the physical relaxation from it. Of course, kava seems to affect everyone differently and I haven't had a chance to get a bunch of reviews from kava bar customers or online reviewers yet so there's no average reported effect as of now. The Fagaloa is still a week or too away from being available though so I suggest you go for the Taveuni now and try the Fagaloa later. They're both definitely worth trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.