What's new

I Love Kava Friday TGIF

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Looks like our fearless leader forgot the Friday thread, now that I am back at work, I can appreciate these a lot more. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend until the dreaded Sunday evening realization that it's almost Monday again. o_O
Our internet was down at the office this morning. We had some bad storms last night and the computers were in quite the state of disarray.

Bula to the weekend!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Our internet was down at the office this morning. We had some bad storms last night and the computers were in quite the state of disarray.

Bula to the weekend!
Uh huh, excuses excuses, tell the truth Kapm, Reddit is a handful and you bit off more than you could've chewed...:ROFLMAO:

Kidding of course, we got slammed with t-storms last night as well, surprised we still had power in the morning.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
All those beaches further south in Laguna are gorgeous. Makes me wanna go NOW so bad but I have work to do. Nice thing is, my hairstylist has to work outside for the moment but his salon has a patio that overlooks Surf and Sand Hotel and we get a peek a boo view of the ocean. Much better than looking at myself in a mirror .:eek:
Plus, I'm spending a few days at Monarch Beach resort in the middle of August - can't thing of a better place to live than in SoCal when you need a staycation! Must remember to take a bit of kava with me!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
All those beaches further south in Laguna are gorgeous. Makes me wanna go NOW so bad but I have work to do. Nice thing is, my hairstylist has to work outside for the moment but his salon has a patio that overlooks Surf and Sand Hotel and we get a peek a boo view of the ocean. Much better than looking at myself in a mirror .:eek:
Plus, I'm spending a few days at Monarch Beach resort in the middle of August - can't thing of a better place to live than in SoCal when you need a staycation! Must remember to take a bit of kava with me!
Good view for a hair cut! Monarch looks perfect for evening kava sessions, walking between the grounds and salt creek. I can’t afford the resorts but I like to stay at the motel across the street from The Montage, and I still get to use the same beaches and paths that the resort is on. :cool:(y)

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
I have new kava coming this weekend but Happy Friday Everyone. Stay safe, be well, deep peace. Yeah that sub is exhausting... lol... but at least they're trying something different.