What's new

Thank you for excellent Kava

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I've ordered Squanch 3 times now, it was the first pound where I realized I'll order again and again. Squanch Kava is delicious! I love Fijian Waka, and this root describes the flavor I'm looking for. Fastest shipping, reliable quality across 3 one-pound Waka's.

I'm going to try the Lawena soon. Squanch, Bula!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I've ordered Squanch 3 times now, it was the first pound where I realized I'll order again and again. Squanch Kava is delicious! I love Fijian Waka, and this root describes the flavor I'm looking for. Fastest shipping, reliable quality across 3 one-pound Waka's.

I'm going to try the Lawena soon. Squanch, Bula!
Squanch is some good stuff. Always reliably strong, good flavor (for kava), and for me heavy but still a good early heady kick. It also goes a long way. A third and fourth wash out of a Squanch is easily as good as some other first and second washes of other kavas.

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
I have never tried squanch kava mainly drink nakalahomes soloumons and stone is it anything like those

PurimGrogger

Because "Shell Silverstein" was already taken
is squanch anxiety inducing at all? I'm sensitive to heady fijians
I have similar anxiety effects from some heady Fijians. I have some Squanch Waka on the way and arriving tomorrow (but who really knows given the current state of the USPS). I'll report back on my experience, though of course yours may vary . .