What's new

Thank you for excellent Kava

PurimGrogger

Because "Shell Silverstein" was already taken
FWIW I received my Squanch Waka and have quite enjoyed it. I am not getting the anxiety side effects I sometimes get from some headier Fijians. It also has some relaxing come-and-go heaviness. Might post a proper review when I have the chance I get my head around its qualities . . .

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
FWIW I received my Squanch Waka and have quite enjoyed it. I am not getting the anxiety side effects I sometimes get from some headier Fijians. It also has some relaxing come-and-go heaviness. Might post a proper review when I have the chance I get my head around its qualities . . .
Interesting. I have have to grab it then. How would you rate it on a 1-10?

PurimGrogger

Because "Shell Silverstein" was already taken
Interesting. I have have to grab it then. How would you rate it on a 1-10?
I don't think I can assign it a rating like that, given my own subjective and developing preferences and experiences. Will post a review when I get the chance. It is very nice and different from most of the root I drink. It has a friendly nice headiness that is not at all harsh, but potent. There are some relaxing notes of heaviness that won't knock you out either. Really great and, in my experience, unique. It brews a dark liquid with strong earthy flavors that I don't love nor hate.