What's new

Thanks Edward !

I am new here, but I have been reading this forum for a long time (a lot of useful information). In France, it is quite difficult to get kava and even harder to have access to the noble kava of good quality!

Most of the reputed suppliers of noble kava do not ship to my country, and if they do, the shipping costs are enormous and the customs risks not insignificant ...

After a lot of reading, I decided to order from Edward. I find it's someone patient and accommodating. He took my requests into account, advised me and even offered me something from his personal reserve (Nene of GHK, really very nice).

I will not give all the details, but he is truly honest. In short, I received my order last Saturday without any problem. I would do an update when I have experienced my two kavas (Vula Waka micro and Nene medgrind), but the appearance is already nice.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
Another lovely thing about Edward is he will sell you smaller amounts so to try different varieties. As he will go into his own stash for you.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I am new here, but I have been reading this forum for a long time (a lot of useful information). In France, it is quite difficult to get kava and even harder to have access to the noble kava of good quality!

Most of the reputed suppliers of noble kava do not ship to my country, and if they do, the shipping costs are enormous and the customs risks not insignificant ...

After a lot of reading, I decided to order from Edward. I find it's someone patient and accommodating. He took my requests into account, advised me and even offered me something from his personal reserve (Nene of GHK, really very nice).

I will not give all the details, but he is truly honest. In short, I received my order last Saturday without any problem. I would do an update when I have experienced my two kavas (Vula Waka micro and Nene medgrind), but the appearance is already nice.

Edward, celui-la, c'est chic type, très sympa, grand pote

First experience with the Nene (GHK). I used 2 tablespoons of medgrind, for 3 cups of water and a cup of milk (using traditional method). I reuse the medgrind a second time by shaking it in a jar for 5 minutes and filtering . I drank the first 2 cups 40 minutes before the meal. Then the last one after.

At first a slightly "drunk" and stimulating feeling. Then I feel relaxed and calm now. Nothing too impressive, but I imagine that it takes a little time for the opposite tolerance to be done. And the dose used was pretty sweet.

Here, overall a good experience ! (y) The taste was not great, but not bad either.

(I have the impression that it stimulates intestinal transit - not bad for me)

I tested the Vula Waka tonight, and I think it is stronger than the Nene. For me it is more relaxing and anxiolitic.
I had a busy day and 1 tbsp at completely removed my stress ! I truly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I tested the Vula Waka tonight, and I think it is stronger than the Nene. For me it is more relaxing and anxiolitic.
I had a busy day and 1 tbsp at completely removed my stress ! I truly appreciate it.
Also that vula is a balanced kava and nene is quite a bit more heavy, so they will have some significant differences in their effects profiles.

Also that vula is a balanced kava and nene is quite a bit more heavy, so they will have some significant differences in their effects profiles.
I know the Nene is supposed to be like that, but oddly, for me it's the opposite ! Vula was really on the heavy side and Nene is more "heady" in my experience. But I'm not really experienced with kava, so I can be wrong.

I tried only 2-3 times the Nene and once the Vula. Maybe is it reverse tolerance ? I will do an update at my next Vula session.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I know the Nene is supposed to be like that, but oddly, for me it's the opposite ! Vula was really on the heavy side and Nene is more "heady" in my experience. But I'm not really experienced with kava, so I can be wrong.

I tried only 2-3 times the Nene and once the Vula. Maybe is it reverse tolerance ? I will do an update at my next Vula session.
You cannot be wrong when it is subjective, your experience is your experience. Just throws a wrench into calculations, but no Problem, as you gain experience you develop your own individual parameters with kava.