What's new

I Love Kava Friday That beloved day

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
What a rough week (and month as a whole), I'm glad it's over. So much stuff going on, I was barely able to work properly. Oh well, let's forget about that and just have a relaxed weekend, hoping that next week gets better. Bula everyone, and stay safe out there.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I'm eating a bunch of pizza, but I plan to have kava during the afternoon and try to eat light for dinner to keep the kava going.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
WOW! arrived...happy friday!
View attachment 10451

I got my 1st ever order of this last week I will be following with interest to see what your feelings and impressions are having a trillion times the experience of myself when it comes to all varieties kava.

I also have some of their unopened Solomon's kava to try plus a few samples of Stone as well.

I have already been tucking into the fire Ireland instant.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Taking the night off from Kava, after having some of my wine from my 40th birthday last night. First time overdoing the wine/beer thing since starting Kava. Now realizing the real benefits of Kava over alcohol. Bad day, but lesson learned ;)
Happy Birthday! ::cakez::

I put off drinking any kava the whole day to enjoy this moment ::KavaChug::

Bula folks, have a great weekend.

Nikki Collins

Kava Curious
Happy Birthday! ::cakez::

I put off drinking any kava the whole day to enjoy this moment ::KavaChug::

Bula folks, have a great weekend.
Thanks, it was back in April but before around the time I started finding out about Kava. I had 6 bottles from my husband and wanted to open the last one. I forgot how much wine affects me and why I went to Kava instead, until today. Now that I have the comparison, don't think I'll be making that mistake again. Since we couldn't go anywhere, and it was a milestone birthday, my family did a drive by "parade" down our street that day and gave me a lot of balloons, my favorite cake, and a homemade sign. It was so great!!!