What's new

Kava Preparation The Big Jar technique using AluBalls

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Man I'm sooo grateful, this is truly amazing to see you doing what I've previously just trying to figure out by reading.
Thanks a bunch!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Love it! Bonus points for the extra shell for the kava maker(y)and for the dance moves. Sure to be as popular as the floss within weeks.

ihartowls

I just ordered aluballs and I'm excited to give them a try. Kava has helped me with my anxiety and I'm grateful for finding it, or maybe it found me. It's nice to go to work now and not deal with the crippling physical symptoms of anxiety. I'm new to making kava, so seeing how to stretch out washes helps. I will start freezing the leftovers to save like you demonstrated. Very cool! Thank you!

BaySailor

Kava Curious
Thanks for this! Need to get a couple of extra balls. On a side note, they're convinced in my office that my Aluball shaker is for protein drinks... Meanwhile, I'm in my office with the fluorescents off, a candle burning, and noise-canceling headphones cranking out paperwork like it's going out of style. Daywalking waka for the win.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Thanks for this! Need to get a couple of extra balls. On a side note, they're convinced in my office that my Aluball shaker is for protein drinks... Meanwhile, I'm in my office with the fluorescents off, a candle burning, and noise-canceling headphones cranking out paperwork like it's going out of style. Daywalking waka for the win.
I'm drinking kava at work right now, too and have been quite productive all day. And yeah, folks get used to the AluBalls very quickly and it just isn't a problem. And if anybody does question, it's just another herbal tea like everyone seems to drink these days: doesn't do anything, tastes terrible, and your spouse makes you drink it. People seem to be more receptive to that than "It's this wonderful root from Vanuatu, you gotta try it, man" Sometimes if you let people have a sip, though, you can gain sympathy points.

BaySailor

Kava Curious
"and your spouse makes you drink it."
That's brilliant. Totally throw them off. As far as today goes, the waka is a little disappointing. I think a Samoan blend will be my next herbal tea at the office...