What's new

The bliss of rolling pin and Savusavu

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all, hope you're doing well!
It's been a long time thought I didn't heard about rolling pin. It is my first experience with this technique.
Savusavu is already an awesome kava that is on top of my list especially the current batch.
Today I decided to do traditional preparation and in between doing the rolling pin for let say 5 min. So it was 10 minutes kneading and soaking plus 5 minute of rolling pin.
Since the grind of this kava is already rough and course I thought that the rolling pin might be a good idea to break down the cells.
Wooo... Wait a min. I can figure out how it can be potent that much. The most celebrating session I've had since the beginning of my kava journey.
Of course it is a personal experience and every buddy is different but I wanted to share my actual bliss with you all.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi all, hope you're doing well!
It's been a long time thought I didn't heard about rolling pin. It is my first experience with this technique.
Savusavu is already an awesome kava that is on top of my list especially the current batch.
Today I decided to do traditional preparation and in between doing the rolling pin for let say 5 min. So it was 10 minutes kneading and soaking plus 5 minute of rolling pin.
Since the grind of this kava is already rough and course I thought that the rolling pin might be a good idea to break down the cells.
Wooo... Wait a min. I can figure out how it can be potent that much. The most celebrating session I've had since the beginning of my kava journey.
Of course it is a personal experience and every buddy is different but I wanted to share my actual bliss with you all.
Check out this thread too, it was when this method begun at KF...
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/rolling-pin-prep-method.1458/#post-15062