What's new

The Bricks Are Back!

mzii

Kava Curious
I got some Ambae's in brick style pakaging. Great batch. Also enjoying the Tavuni's Secret I got. Need to try the new Saquani's Fame next. I love Kava Time!

D

Deleted member 9642

How does Ambae taste, compared to a Fijian waka? Is it more peppery / spicy?
The effects of this kava sound great, but I'm a bit worried that my stomach won't like it (I get acid reflux with some kavas, usually from Vanuatu).

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
In other news, I'm 3 weeks off alcohol.
Respect, and watch your back. If you need different stress reduction OR excitement then I recommend martial arts where you take some hits in a friendly environment (if reasonable ofc,said just for case).

I have had 3 weeks also in past 3 years but no 3 month breaks.

mzii

Kava Curious
How does Ambae taste, compared to a Fijian waka? Is it more peppery / spicy?
The effects of this kava sound great, but I'm a bit worried that my stomach won't like it (I get acid reflux with some kavas, usually from Vanuatu).
I actually find the current batch relatively smooth for a Vanuatu. A bit more peppery/spicy than a typical Fijian waka, but not overly so like with other Vanuatus I've had in the past. This is anecdotal, but I think the way Kava Time processes its kava leads to less likelihood of a negative physical reaction for me. I believe they may clean/peel the lateral roots very well and that may have something to do with it.