What's new

The Candy Man Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
So I wanted to post about my experience with my case of Ozia Kava Kava candy, as I'm working my way through it. I thought it would be an interesting novelty, but I find it's much more than that. The Noble Clouds Deep Awa was more of a novelty for me. Interesting, but not ultimately something of a lot of utility.

The candies, however, are fast becoming my favorite way to consume kava. That's not to say they're a substitute for a strong batch of any of the ground root. Not at all, but the candies provide the most medically useful part of kava without providing so much of the fun of it. A strong kava session with good fresh kava is hella fun (sorry, I live in Northern California and say "hella"). Something that I hope to always have access to.

One, maybe two candies when I'm feeling ruminative and depressed snap me out of it. A few more loosen me up and make me more open to conversation when I'm down. And a sleeve of them (8) over the course of a whole day is a lovely way to spend a relaxing day. Aside from being real kava that does real kava things, I believe the oral absorption to happen faster and last a shorter amount of time than digestive absorption. And that's nice. It's not as much of a time commitment and allows for "sipping" at relaxation through the day rather than swallowing it all at once.

It's a really great thing. And I find it incredibly therapeutic when a little therapeutic relief is so very much needed.

Naijomii

Kava Curious
My hubby has a VERY strong aversion to the taste of kava since he got sick on it from trying to keep up with me with my trying to get over my RT (which is getting better but still need crazy amounts of to get anything from it). These candies however he can easily tolerate because they taste so yummy (well I think they do) and they are nice to let friends try that might be a bit leery of trying kava after seeing the expression you get as a newbie drinking a shell or two down. I have to eat basically a whole sleeve to calm down but they do work!

Status
Not open for further replies.