What's new

Powdered Kava The Hawaiian Blend

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
The Hawaiian Blend is a blend of several different noble Hawaiian ‘Awa varieties. This is a nice potent blend of just the right amount of each kava and just the right ratio of lateral root to stump or corm of the kava plant.

KavaKitty

Meaow
I'm trying it tonight. I'm just concerned about the anxiety factor mentioned in the review. I don't need MORE anxiety, lol.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Start slow it's not very intense.

Always stay on the low side of kava when your having anxiety issues. Ecpsiecally adrenal gland related.
This hawaiin blend is very nice in small amounts (2 to 4tbsp) more than that you may start getting a tweak, ... this can always be calmed down by the addition of nourishing foods ( bread, chicken, ) stuff that is grounding . If you intuitively know what that means awesome
If not. Then avoid shakey stimulating foods, including any detox herbs like cayenne , ginger, or anything else spicey.

Grounding foods are typically "dull " in flavor and building blocks.
These will help anxiety in general..
The addition of spices to food after kava is recommended as a recreational thing.

But for you or me that can be to intense.
Stay low dose and balance with grounding foods :)

exit stage left
I think it's my review you're worried about - I had some more today with no anxiety. It's definitely powerful stuff, but I think my own predisposition to anxiety sometimes makes my kava experience different.