What's new

Powdered Kava Review The Kava Society-Kelai

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
After a beautiful few Palarasul sessions I decided to try another cultivator. I mostly stick to balanced or balanced leaning heavy kavas. With that being said the description was enough for me to give it a go. Upon, it arriving I brewed around 75 grams to 1 liter. The grog was light with a very smooth flavor (almost like spicy almond milk... ok maybe not that good but for kava c’mon). Theres no shell rating review system up but ill give this a go in paragraph form.

- The onset was very very quick. Literally in a couple minutes I felt its effects. The headiness for me was not like some other ones ive tried. Theres nothing “dirty” feeling about it. This delivers a clean mentally uplifting effect rather than a stimulating feeling leading to subtle anxiousness. Im almost positive the clean effects it produces and the lack of side effects comes down to the efforts on Henrys end to provide us kava thats processed, peeled, and washed meticulously. Although, I may have felt uplifted I had to take a seat outside. The euphoria became almost (subtly) psychoactive. I recall laying up looking at the sky in complete awe. My eyes kind of rolling in a krunk bliss and my mouth wide open. It sparked creativity and wonder I recall having as a kid that somehow got lost along the way. Having responsibilities and stresors as an adult is really why kava benefits me. It allows me to take a step back and slow down everything. I began to think about and surface some issues in my own life. It delivered a soul crushing blow to my ego even if just for a short duration. The sky seemed brighter as did the trees and plants. There was slight muscle relxation but I solely felt the peak of it in my head. Some kavas ask you to listen and this one demanded i did. I cant really compare it to anything else ive tried. It’s as good as it gets in my book. Mysterious with a religious element and potent anti depresprant anti anxiety effects.

DaManTheyCallB

Kava Curious
Sounds like another God made medicine. Sounds a bit like taking a little bit of mushrooms.

After a beautiful few Palarasul sessions I decided to try another cultivator. I mostly stick to balanced or balanced leaning heavy kavas. With that being said the description was enough for me to give it a go. Upon, it arriving I brewed around 75 grams to 1 liter. The grog was light with a very smooth flavor (almost like spicy almond milk... ok maybe not that good but for kava c’mon). Theres no shell rating review system up but ill give this a go in paragraph form.

- The onset was very very quick. Literally in a couple minutes I felt its effects. The headiness for me was not like some other ones ive tried. Theres nothing “dirty” feeling about it. This delivers a clean mentally uplifting effect rather than a stimulating feeling leading to subtle anxiousness. Im almost positive the clean effects it produces and the lack of side effects comes down to the efforts on Henrys end to provide us kava thats processed, peeled, and washed meticulously. Although, I may have felt uplifted I had to take a seat outside. The euphoria became almost (subtly) psychoactive. I recall laying up looking at the sky in complete awe. My eyes kind of rolling in a krunk bliss and my mouth wide open. It sparked creativity and wonder I recall having as a kid that somehow got lost along the way. Having responsibilities and stresors as an adult is really why kava benefits me. It allows me to take a step back and slow down everything. I began to think about and surface some issues in my own life. It delivered a soul crushing blow to my ego even if just for a short duration. The sky seemed brighter as did the trees and plants. There was slight muscle relxation but I solely felt the peak of it in my head. Some kavas ask you to listen and this one demanded i did. I cant really compare it to anything else ive tried. It’s as good as it gets in my book. Mysterious with a religious element and potent anti depresprant anti anxiety effects.