What's new

The new extract.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I love the new extract. I ate an entire spoon full yesterday and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. 
I have in the past only liked DHK/DHM products, but man once you get accustomed to something that's ridiculously high in kavain, there's nothing like it.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Ive had thier GEN 3, and 4.....Got the new one coming now.....CANT WAIT!

What was the KRUNKOMETER at?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Turn the krunkometer all the way to.....fancy.

But seriously, it's a very cerebral extract. Mostly kavain. Its effects are clean and powerful.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Thanks for the feedback Jimmy! We love hearing feedback. it keeps us working to make things better.

It takes me two to three grams tops but that varies for people...and might be slightly on the higer end for most.

Cheers!

A.G

jkw

Kava Curious
I've been enjoying the extract as well.  Quick question though... 2 to 3 grams = how many tsp?  I've been using about 1/4 tsp at a time with good results.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
jkw, Glad you're enjoying it! 

Seems like that's about 2 grams there :)
Please leave a review on the website, maybe on our fb page at facebook.com/paradisekava
Let others know you dig it ;)

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Bought the 10 gram jar used 1/4 tsp as suggested mellow for sure right before a massage was great. But maybe i needed more only got like 4 servings out of that jar 1/4 tsp is equal to how many grams

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Put a scoop in a waffle cone. I know I like the texture of waffle cones, but I honestly couldn't feel my teeth for a fortnight.

People in the park were amazed that I had the same "ice cream" cone for an hour and a half with only minimal melting. I explained I was a magic man with magic ice cream. Then, ϟƘƦƖןןΣx attacked me and stole my kava.

Last time I eat this stuff out of an ice cream cone.  :(

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I was pleasantly surprised to get my paradise kava in the mail today. Shipped on Friday from Hawaii, got to Texas on Monday. (Actually took the same amount of time as my BKH shipment). First impressions:

I got a 60g tub of honey lemon. My only other experience with a Paradise product was their chocolate orange extract, I *think* 4th gen but maybe even 3rd? In any case that was early on in my kava drinking experience and I think it mostly went to waste on my reverse tolerance. I ordered the honey lemon thinking maybe the flavor would cover up the pepper a little bit better than the chocolate...no such luck. This is an incredibly strong product and its taste reflects it. It has a very medicinal taste to it...not unlike say a halls lemon cough drop mixed in with peppercorns. At first I didn't like it, but after letting a glob dissolve under my tongue I'm warming up to it.

Anyway so knowing I would be testing out this extract afterwards I decided to go extra hard on the weights today. I added an extra farmers walk to the end of my session just to make my muscles sore. Then I scooped out 1/4 tsp of the extract and let it dissolve under my tongue in the shower. This stuff will numb your mouth up really good.

So far I'm very pleased. About twenty minutes in, the soreness in my back and arms is basically gone. I feel a little floaty and very much at ease. Usually after exercising I'm pretty depleted but right now I feel very good.

I'm looking forward to working my way to the bottom of this tub. I will post another review after I'm done.

kl.billbryan

Kava Curious
I would assume so. I keep mine in the fridge, that is what it says to do on the label although I have the older version I'm sure this is the same. Plus it is much easier to get out and work with when it is cold and in a solid form.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yes, keep it in the fridge unless you want to butter toast with it. For me at least it was quite runny at room temp.

hyperdown

Kava Curious
Good lord, this stuff is numbing! I think you could seriously perform dental surgery on someone using this as the anesthetic, lol.