What's new

The new vks store

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have to say, I haven't been to their website in a while and I just visited and let me tell ya. The new website is bangin. Very impressed.

brett123

Kava Curious
Yeah it's a big improvement also cert with all kava in pdf format

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User01

Guys, do me a favor. When you get on line with VKS, do you see a commercial for Tongan Kava with a link and do you also see one for Kona Kava farm? I think someone is messing with these web sites. Either that, or those commercials pop up everywhere I go. If you stick around for a minute or 2 you should see them. If you don't see them, then I know that I'm being followed.

Never mind, I hit the link for BHA and they have all that crap on there. (Deleted User01 bites on lip so hard it starts to bleed but Deleted User01 manages to keep his trap shut)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I hate to tell ya Deleted User01, I see nothing but vks website, no ads. Tried with chrome, and internet explorer. I think they're watching you. Not the black van out front, but the other one....the first one....it's not there. Don't worry about the first van.

D

Deleted User01

You mean the Van with the guys wearing white suits and holding butterfly nets??? I edited my post and stated that I hit the BSA.ORG or some link like that and there it was. Whew! You can call the Van and tell them everything is Ok now and they can all leave. They make me nervous the second van that is.

D

Deleted User01

Check this out. At the bottom of their Web Site, they have useful links. (Yeah they'rer useful, for the competition). Click on BIHA Kava Studies or BIHA Kava supplments. The tongan commercial is almost always there. The KonaKava seems to rotate with a few other mundane commercials with links. Both of those BIHA sites have them in varying degrees and intervals. Whew, that was close, hit backspace key and remove snarky comment. I had to bite my tongue this time. I'm bleeding all over now. It's hard being a good little boy.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ohhhh, they must use google adsense. I chock it up to the fact that google knows...well..everything...about everyone...ever. Install adblock if you're using chrome. You can make all those intrusions of privacy....not show up. It's like they're not even looking in my window anymore!

hal.png

D

Deleted User01

You have mail. Also, is adsense following me, or is it haunting them? I own a business with a web site and I'm bewildered to say the least.

brett123

Kava Curious
According to disconnect Ajax.googleapis.com is blocked along with 48 others eBay is worse normally 99+

D

Deleted User01

Thanks Brett. I have Firefox and I though I had done that. I downloaded some software a few weeks ago and I wasn't paying attention and they installed some adware. I fought it for a while and finally bought the anti spam soft ware from MalwareBytes. But maybe there is some lingering mess. I will check out the add on angle. I'm getting so pissed off anymore. I subscribed to Cooks Illustrated a few weeks ago because my wife and I like to cook on the weekends. I immediately got bombarded with ads. Everytime I wanted to use a feature on the site, welll, I needed to upgrade to get it. They wanted money, money, money. Then the magazine showed up in my mail box and I know I didn't subscribe. I called them and cancelled the whole damn thing and got my money back. I can't believe the internet is attacking us night and day anymore. I want a pound of flesh. I want someone to be accountable for lost time and income in trying to prevent these intrusions. FYI. When Amazon was late with a delivery, I got a freight refund. Either you keep your promises or you pay. It's time for us to go on the attack. Kapm, blow the horn, Charrrggge!!!!

End of Internet Rant.

brett123

Kava Curious
Hope you don't mind I recommend opera * off road mode checked* disconnect add on (it's free) and duck duck go search engine for all search's stops google tracking but I'm no tech expert it works well for me

D

Deleted User01

I don't mind any suggestions at all, in fact I want to hear them all. I like to hear what other people are using with success.

D

Deleted User01

You got dat right. It's Friday baby. I feel like the guy in that movie that said, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore".

brett123

Kava Curious
Opera even lets me access blocked sites with off road mode checked cough * bit torrent * or sum such not that I ever do

D

Deleted User01

Offroad you say? Yes, of course, heh, heh, heh .... the Dreaded Dark Internet.
Half a League, Half a League, Half a League onward, into the the dark internet, rode the six hundred. A.L.T.

D

Deleted User01

Prologue.
All you guys that are battling your demons head on, just Google the poem "Charge of the Light Brigade". Put yourself in place of one of the six hundred. That is you but you will return to tell the tale.
Cannon to the right of them, Cannon to the left of them, Cannon in front of them.... Boldly they rode and well.

I salute you guys and now I'mmmmm..... otta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.