What's new

The snowy depths of Memphis, TN

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
My fedex parcel made it from Florida to Memphis and then got stuck. How dumb do you have to be to send a parcel to somewhere where it's unlikely you'll be able to deal with it? Anyway, does anyone have any local knowledge of the conditions in that area? @Kapmcrunk ?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
My fedex parcel made it from Florida to Memphis and then got stuck. How dumb do you have to be to send a parcel to somewhere where it's unlikely you'll be able to deal with it? Anyway, does anyone have any local knowledge of the conditions in that area? @Kapmcrunk ?
Yep, we went entirely without mail delivery for almost a solid week last week. I'm surprised the USPS truck wasn't carrying a double trailer full of packages when they finally started delivering again.

They're backed up so badly it's going to take a while to get everything straightened out again. Memphis was hit harder than we were.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Yep, we went entirely without mail delivery for almost a solid week last week. I'm surprised the USPS truck wasn't carrying a double trailer full of packages when they finally started delivering again.

They're backed up so badly it's going to take a while to get everything straightened out again. Memphis was hit harder than we were.
I hope no one ran out of kava?! That's the most important part of all this.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
They have a terrible leader, but USPS is still the best. When he is gone, they'll be back!
I worked for them briefly and have a great deal of respect for the carriers, as I now know it's a really hard job. Harder than most people realize, it still sucks when your mail/package doesn't arrive as expected, lol.