What's new

The Strongest Kava From BKH?? + What is the Best Tasting Kava?

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
Hey im just wondering what the strongest kava from bula kava house is ??

To me it seems as though the Nambawan kava is the most potent??                    I just want to clarify this..

And.. What is the Best Tasting Kava from BKH?? 

I can hack the taste of kava, but i dont enjoy it too much.. Its near impossible to mask.

I was thinking about it but dont think theres a point of getting the best tasting kava, as it still tastes of ........... Kava lol..

I think im just going to go for the Nambawan  which is strong tasting and not for beginners.. 

Well im pretty much a beginner, but pretty much wanna get krunked..

Every time i have tried kava i feel nothing, so do you think i shuold go with the Nambawan?

Well i mean how strong can it be? *Cough Cough* *Wink*

:D

Steve973

Kava Curious
I think that BKH Nambawan and their Instant Green are among the easiest kavas to drink. And I think that, when you get into reputable vendors, the perception of strength is relative to the person drinking the kava. Certain chemotypes appeal to people differently than to others, so I think it is more about how you personally vibe with a variety. Nambawan, Koniak, and Buruguru are all good ones. Try 'em all and decide! ;)

Islandtime

Kava Curious
I second koniak, one of the strongest I've had and really not to bad on taste. koniak is a creeper though don't be suprised if you space 2 shells 15 mins a part aren't feeling much then BAM! haha. Namabwan and buruguru are very nice as well though, variety is one of the many great things about kava.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
Steve973 said:
I think that BKH Nambawan and their Instant Green are among the easiest kavas to drink. And I think that, when you get into reputable vendors, the perception of strength is relative to the person drinking the kava. Certain chemotypes appeal to people differently than to others, so I think it is more about how you personally vibe with a variety. Nambawan, Koniak, and Buruguru are all good ones. Try 'em all and decide! ;)
yeah man, thanks for the info.. i guess kava is like any herb or mind altering substance, each strain will affect every individual differently..

Like you said, its probably best for me to try different ones to find out which one works for me..

Peace!