What's new

TheKavaSnek

TJrriffic

Porkchop Express Driver
I totally have more kava coming in (albeit rather slow for my liking out here on the moon) that I will be making content of. I am even lucky enough to have some rookies that will be giving their thoughts as well! Thanks for the support and I will def keep the singing going.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Launched my kava review page. 1st off is my old footage from PSL's Borogu I shot a few months ago. Please check it out and lemme know how I can improve. Still learning editing software so bear with me please. More reviews and my silly facial expressions to come.

Haha i love the faces! I really like the intro as well. Itd be cool if u posted your full session while you were doing something. Here are 2 ideas. Playing a video game with ur pic in the corner, intermittently talking about the effects etc. Second idea....putting together a piece of ikea furnature. I mean im picturing it in my mind and theyre both pretty entertaining haha. Seriously tho, i like ur format. My wife watches a lot of these review videos. One thing i noticed is the more successful ones have an intentional background in frame. Some go soothing, some sports, businessy etc based on what theyre talking about.

I liked and subbed, i look forward to seeing ur upcoming vids bro, Bula!

Zac H.