What's new

Think I just got krunk

Slater280

Kava Curious
If you’ve been following my posts I just had another 2shells everything just slowed down loud noises and bright lights are not ok lol whole body numb and relaxed listening to Alan watts and sublime just vibing movements are slowed and I feel a great self of well being with my self and my mind feels one with my body lil anxiety cause everything feels so relaxed if this is kava boy oh boy this is what I’ve needed feels like Xanax time 5 but clear headed thank you all for always helping and quick to respond

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
If you’ve been following my posts I just had another 2shells everything just slowed down loud noises and bright lights are not ok lol whole body numb and relaxed listening to Alan watts and sublime just vibing movements are slowed and I feel a great self of well being with my self and my mind feels one with my body lil anxiety cause everything feels so relaxed if this is kava boy oh boy this is what I’ve needed feels like Xanax time 5 but clear headed thank you all for always helping and quick to respond
Welcome to the wonderful world of kava and its many wonderful benefits. You'll find that the more you feel in the moment, the better the vibe is. Music is a wonderful way to enjoy it. I also like putting my head back, closing my eyes and enjoying the moment. Another idea is being out in nature and having that feeling of being one with your surroundings.

The shells I had last night, told me "hey dummy, we are going to pass out hard soon, wrap it up" ;)

T

Terrance J Goins JR

Welcome to the wonderful world of kava and its many wonderful benefits. You'll find that the more you feel in the moment, the better the vibe is. Music is a wonderful way to enjoy it. I also like putting my head back, closing my eyes and enjoying the moment. Another idea is being out in nature and having that feeling of being one with your surroundings.

The shells I had last night, told me "hey dummy, we are going to pass out hard soon, wrap it up" ;)
its funny that you say that it talks to me too i thought i was creating my thoughts it tells me go to bed relax breathe your going to have a good day tomorrow

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
crunkleton.png

I remember a period of time when that used to happen
to me pretty regularly. Now I'm lucky if it happens once
or twice a year. I wish I knew how to get it back, without
having to fly to Vanuatu. I enjoyed reading your
experience though...living vicariously...
::KavaChug::

Slater280

Kava Curious
View attachment 10383
I remember a period of time when that used to happen
to me pretty regularly. Now I'm lucky if it happens once
or twice a year. I wish I knew how to get it back, without
having to fly to Vanuatu. I enjoyed reading your
experience though...living vicariously...
::KavaChug::
It’s been a great journey as I’m slowly on my way to krunk town again it’s been the most relaxed I’ve felt in years tonight though I’m pretty sweaty from this batch got 2or so shells to go but really feeling it again tonight it was the oddest relaxing feeling when the world slowed down not terrifying yet blissful felt at peace with everything Alan watts is a great listen too when krunk that’s just IMO