What's new

This is Temporary

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi Kava lovers. As you can see we're looking a little different today. This is because we've successfully updated our core forum software to the latest version. Feel free to continue posting as we update styles and addons.

Bula!

Edit: Styles installed. Updated look achieved. We're just checking small things off the list now.

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Starting to look better. If you don't see the background like we had before, hold control and press F5

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
So I discovered yesterday that I had been signed out. I couldn't find my password, so I reset it no problems.

Today was signed out again. I may have bloopered my new password yesterday, but I don't think I did, but today it wouldn't accept it.

So I reset again, no issue. I always stay signed in. Just wanted to mention that's all I will see what tomorrow brings.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So I discovered yesterday that I had been signed out. I couldn't find my password, so I reset it no problems.

Today was signed out again. I may have bloopered my new password yesterday, but I don't think I did, but today it wouldn't accept it.

So I reset again, no issue. I always stay signed in. Just wanted to mention that's all I will see what tomorrow brings.
I believe this is due to the cookies being reset in the local browser because of our update. Be sure the little box that says "Stay logged in" is checked when you log in, and you shouldn't have to mess with it again :)

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I believe this is due to the cookies being reset in the local browser because of our update. Be sure the little box that says "Stay logged in" is checked when you log in, and you shouldn't have to mess with it again :)
Hello, thanks. Yes I did today for certain, it was automatically ticked, so maybe I assumed it was that way yesterday, I usually always select it.

But I was more confident than usual that I didn't blooper my password when I conceieved it and wrote it down last night. But I am equally open to me being dumbass haha!

I just sank a very potent and fast effecting 15 gram Aluball glass, in 300ml water, of Kavatime Gourmet Savusavu.

I really like that one. It is not at all uncomfortably heady or stimulating, IME, and has a long lasting very tranquil, relaxed and content feeling, on top of the initial fast acting, hard hitting euphoric rush.

I already drank 30 gram 50/50 mix earlier of Palarasul and KWK Borongoru.

I definitely prefer the Savusavu to the more sedating Boronguru.
The Palarasul is especially nice. Not overwhelming but very pleasant. Light too.

Anyway, sorry.... @Kapmcrunk I am new here- and a 6 month daily Kava drinker.
I first got acqualinted with Edward, really lovely guy as well.

But I want to say massive thank you to you for your work and dedication, and passion nere what you do for us all.

This is such a pleasant and refreshing forum. Purely positive IME so far, loads of sincere, legit, humble, mature and honest nice folk. Wise as well.

Is this the stereotype of thr Kava drinker? Haha, I have made observatiins and developed thouhts. I think there is a little to my jest.

Anyway @Kapmcrunk I massively appreciate being able to join, participate, browse etc. Its a real pleasure and therapy. I have had Lyme Disease since 2005, flipped my life upside and tore it to pieces.

Its been a crazy ride since but these forums really help me to cope and motivate myself, stay positive. Much thanks to you brother.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
So I had to sign in again. I appeared to be signed in upon re-visiting the forum, but when I went to homepage, I waa signed out.

It accepted my new password this time, so no biggie, but something fishy going on.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So I had to sign in again. I appeared to be signed in upon re-visiting the forum, but when I went to homepage, I waa signed out.

It accepted my new password this time, so no biggie, but something fishy going on.
Thank you! I think I found what was causing this error. We had some add-on which didn't play nicely with our update and was causing some strange issues with registration, and possibly login.

If it continues, you may need to reset your cookies, as it may be something not storing correctly in your browser since the upgrade, because it should remember you, and the cookies are how it goes about making that happen.

It is an honor to be of service to Piper Methysticum. The reward is getting to see kava work its magic in people's lives.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Thank you! I think I found what was causing this error. We had some add-on which didn't play nicely with our update and was causing some strange issues with registration, and possibly login.

If it continues, you may need to reset your cookies, as it may be something not storing correctly in your browser since the upgrade, because it should remember you, and the cookies are how it goes about making that happen.

It is an honor to be of service to Piper Methysticum. The reward is getting to see kava work its magic in people's lives.
Thank you for shedding light on that. Seems to be okay now, logged in today. Just wanted to mention. Pleased to see you are already on it.

And the point I was making, in case it wasn't fully appreciated (I mean in terms of recognition, not myself feeling underappreciated I don't mean), you are not just serving the amazing Pepper plant itself, but so many great people all over, for home I'm sure this place is an absolute Delight and pleasure let alone fantastic resource of legitimate information.

We all feel high gratitude anyway I'm sure of that. Keep it up! () haha.

Hope you are good Kapm and possibly even enjoying your own Kava partaking over there? I am assuming you are based in the USA say anyway, UK me.

Nice Kava session here tonight- a lovely 15 gram Aluball of GHK M'oi, followed by second wash of that ball, doubled with the second wash from my 15 gram Aluball of Gourmet Savusavu from last night.

This approach works really well for me actually double washing two balls at once for the second wash in a similar amount of water to the first washers for an equally potent and effective third glass.

I then guestimated a mix of KWK Boronguru, and a light, heady Fijian medium grind for a another Aluball which went down very nicely.

So a beautiful and calming session has ensued with a mix of some really lovely kavas bless my fortune.

Kava really can be so wonderful and something to really cherish at times.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
And the point I was making, in case it wasn't fully appreciated (I mean in terms of recognition, not myself feeling underappreciated I don't mean), you are not just serving the amazing Pepper plant itself, but so many great people all over, for home I'm sure this place is an absolute Delight and pleasure let alone fantastic resource of legitimate information.

We all feel high gratitude anyway I'm sure of that. Keep it up! () haha.

Hope you are good Kapm and possibly even enjoying your own Kava partaking over there? I am assuming you are based in the USA say anyway, UK me.
Oh absolutely. And I appreciate you all coming here to post about kava. From questions to reviews to techniques. I just made the frame with the help of some very talented people. YOU make it the awesome place it is :)

For real, it’s gratifying to be able to connect people all over the world with this great plant. It’s my hobby, and my love. Everyone involved with kava is an integral part. Kava only exists because we cultivate it with our own hands. It’s truly special.

We have fun and we get serious. We have issues and we work them through. Kava is a great equalizer. It’s absolutely true “that with kava in you, a man cannot hate.“

I’m in the US. Specifically Nashville, TN. I’m staying inside from this virus, but you can bet that I‘ve got a bowl of borongoru chilling in the fridge and I’m about to make it disappear in just about an hour.