What's new

This just arrived! :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Checked the mail today and found this in there :D
Cant wait to try this stuff out! Heard from a few people it is nice,strong and heady
and I have a feeling it will be just what the dr. ordered!
Expect a big review of this product in the next week! :) "Does happy dance!" lol
004.jpg

D

Deleted User01

It's like Christmas in April. I love it when little gold bags hit my mailbox. The Gold Standard. You're gonna like that Moi'. :D

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yep, you're going to love it. Reminds me I need to place another order for my coveted Boroguru.

jrm523

Good stuff indeed! Yes it was very heady for me and doesn't taste bad. I had the small bag that I would keep at work for the more stressful days. I would do a small dose and it did a great job of reducing stress without bogging me down. The only down side was that GHK sent it first class mail instead of priority and it took them 10 days to get it to me! :eek:

Kimmer

Patently irritable
My very first order at GHK was sent 1st class (just before xmas holidays) and arrived empty. Chris made it right but from then on i make sure to order a large enough quantity to get priority shipping. I'm sure it wasn't Chris' fault the order went missing--probably someone greedy came across the package.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks guys,thinking I may try a little tonight....
question, where to start? This instant stuff is so new to me Im not sure how much I need!
I think, if I remember right that were talking "teaspoons" with the instant instead of tablespoons like the powder?
And remember, I am kinda a light weight so I probably should start off on the low side, anyone got any suggestions?
Steve Mariotti ? you mentioned you love the instant mo'i.....what kinda dose u think would be a good start?
Thanks for any and all help!

Oh and Gourmet Hawaiian Kava ...I totally agree! The gold bag is gorgeous :) As well as the business card! One of the nicest ones Iv ever seen probably , black and gold go together nicely sometimes, lol....

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
lmao! the website says 1-2 teaspoons, alot of the reviews Iv read say they did a few teaspoons, and I feel like the
most sensitive person here when it comes to kava, although I'v never taken so much that I overly buzzed!
I may start with 1 tsp,and wait 20...and repeat, that way I dnt over do it, and if I keep at it, wont under do it either! haha! :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ok well just used 1 tsp with 6oz water....man this instant is FINE! holy cow!
Mixes amazing,taste is amazing compared to any of the regular kava root powders Iv tried so far!
Its actual a nice pleasant taste one could enjoy :) light numbing of the mouth,we will see how I feel after finishing off this cup and checking back in , in 10 mins or so....love the anticipation of trying a new kava! hehe

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Im back,its been 9-10 mins already? lmao..
So I can defently already feel it,I would say in 5 mins flat,...and I didnt pound it! I still
have a gulp left lol..so it for sure has some power behind it...I already have a great calmness over-taken me :)
awwww,,,,,might end up doing another cup,lol...we will see

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ok back again ,lol
so looks like its been around 50mins since I last posted,,,
I did do another cup, I used 3/4 tsp...with 4oz water....
as I was stirring it,I felt heady effects from the first tsp :)
I was asking myself,sure we need another? yup....
Just finished the sip of 2nd cup...waited 20mins between the cups,
How do I feel?
Fucking awesome! in short, this stuff is strong, heady, great tasting kava,
and I love the fact that you could just drop in 1-2 tsp into water or juice and stir...
and bring it with you ect...no prepping! yay! lol...
The buzz I got from this Mo'i instant is just great,slight body numbing...
Mostly in the head buzz,I was reading my new kava book and felt like I was flying through the words and paragraphs!
So defentlly slightly speedy,but not racy! the calm and happiness that comes over you is wordless :)
This feels even more amazing then the other kava's I'v tried...maybe its just the Mo'i strain?
Either way,I look forward to trying this in the day time :) great...great stuff!

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Yeah, @Bradley666. The Mo'i instant comes on fast. I didn't take me up as high as traditional prep of medium grind, but it had all the great Mo'i notes and definitely kicks some serious ass. Best instant I've ever had.

I mixed it 1 Tbsp per 6 oz shell. Strong, probably, but it worked for me!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
ya it was great stuff, thinking about doing a quick 1 tsp morning pick me up lol...even at 10-11 pm I had a allot of energy still! cant wait to spend a little more time with this instant stuff, love the fact that if you had to have somthing and had no time, this is just arms reach and takes literally 1 minute :)