What's new

This Week's Harvest! (9/20/20)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I just cannot imagine making pineapple jello with kava. If its good, let me know your recipe! Got to try new things!

And how is the jello free Hanakāpī'ai?
It was a fun experiment, the Hanakapi'ai is a notch below the Nene, miles away from dried kava, I am starting to get jelous of these guys and gals that live in Hawaii, to have access to fresh kava like this daily must be awesome! Anyways, I digress, stick to drinking it, the Jello is fun but the kava tastes better by itself.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
It was a fun experiment, the Hanakapi'ai is a notch below the Nene, miles away from dried kava, I am starting to get jelous of these guys and gals that live in Hawaii, to have access to fresh kava like this daily must be awesome! Anyways, I digress, stick to drinking it, the Jello is fun but the kava tastes better by itself.
I made up half a packet of the Hanakapi'ia today. I just couldn't resist. And it was minus the jello:p. I made it a little stronger than I would normally and I actually did very well with it. For me, it was on a par with the Nene. I've had icky, horrible feelings from the Isa I tried - I'm pretty sure the extreme and sudden tightness and tension in my muscles was from the Isa - and the Hanakāpī'ai so far seems to have resolved that without making me feel any more drowsy than I already was. @Pu'u O Hoku Ranch kindly said they'd make a note not to send me any more Isa for my next orders! How is that for customer care and service? ::shaka::