What's new

Thoughts on the Instant Kava?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
I like the instants from Gourmet Hawaiin Kava and Kalm with Kava. Instants are more expensive, so I save them for when I am in a rush or just want the convenience of quick prep with no clean up.

Adam44

Kava Curious
Ya I've heard about those but I'm asking about The Root Of Happiness Instant Kava specifically. Is the Kalm with Kava one a "true" Instant or is it just micronized root powder?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Anyone have any reviews for the Instant Kava? I tried searching but there are barely any reviews on here. I'd appreciate any feedback
I've got some recently and it's pretty awesome. I'm going to do a video review soon of that and a lot of other instants. It's proper instant, not micro and it tastes pretty good, works fast and you don't need a lot. I've had no negative next day effects so I'd say more or less certainly all noble. Doug (Kavasseur) has done a short review of this instant on his site too.

Adam44

Kava Curious
I've got some recently and it's pretty awesome. I'm going to do a video review soon of that and a lot of other instants. It's proper instant, not micro and it tastes pretty good, works fast and you don't need a lot. I've had no negative next day effects so I'd say more or less certainly all noble. Doug (Kavasseur) has done a short review of this instant on his site too.
What dose did you
find works the best? This is going to be my first time trying Instant Kava. I tried searching for the Kavasseur review but I didn't see it.

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I find 2 heaped teaspoons per 250ml water and milk mixed is about right and I use 2 or 3 shells spaced apart every 30 to 60 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.