What's new

To start things off..

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I just noticed this new subforum, so to start things off. What has kava done for you? Anxiety? Alcoholism? It truly is a very medicinal plant and I think this new subforum is a great addition to the community here!

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Gin is what cured me of alcoholism. Tastes like hand sanitizer.

I find that kava is great for anxiety, especially social anxiety, which as the Prince Consort I have a lot of. Runs in the family - poor Chuckie lies on the floor to avoid visitors. One of the reasons I suggested he bow-out of the line of secession and let Billy Boy take over.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
To put it in a single sentence...

Kava has smoothed out all the rough spots in my day(s).

Hey guys ...My name is Jon. I've been lurking here for a bit now and this is my first post. I have been diagnosed bipolar/adhd. I also have radicular pain in my lower back that stems from a herniated disk that is buldging from an extra vertebrae that is not fused. I also have heart palpitations. Premature ventricular contractions. When I drink kava my pain is significantly reduced. My muscles stop aching and I regain range of motion in my leg. My mood is improved and it is much easier to cope with my problems. It reduces my anxiety and it suppresses my heart palpitations.    That last one is quite significant. I have spent a lot of time trying to find an alternative to taking beta blockers to suppress my PVC . I am grateful to have found Kava.