What's new

Today was quite alright

ChazV

Today I woke up at 5am and headed to Starbucks to catch up on my studies. Tired and groggy, I could not for the life of me comprehend what my textbook was going off about. In fact I found myself quite irritated at the book as if it were a complete moron instructing me on how to live my life. 4 Hours deep, I finally realize that I've gotten nowhere and have lost what motivation if any I had going into it. Headed home to grab a quick bite then off to school to take care of some assignments at the chem lab. Finished up later than usual having to conduct my tests several times as my results were frustratingly not adding up. Mind you the sun was nowhere to be seen today either which is a strange occurrence in Southern California. Not that matters were horrible at this point but to make them exponentially worse, I get back to my car only to find a fresh scrape across my lower rear door and quarter panel (this is the same side that had just been repaired and freshly painted after being hit a few months back). I was over it! Got home, took a hot shower meanwhile marinating a high concentration of kava. Post shower I washed down that elixir like a well in the Sahara. All of a sudden, everything was okay, in fact everything was going great! Got in my car and headed back to Starbucks to reattempt my study session and even jammed out to some lame tunes on the way there. This time around, I approached my studies with much greater clarity and yielded a 95%+ productivity over my morning session. I achieved this sudden willingness to apply critical thinking and accept the material and its teachings even though it didn't utilize the simplest methods. Just got home, made me a second round and I can safely say that despite a few kinks throughout the day, I'm doing just fine. Kava really is starting to grow on me :happy:. Happy Veterans Day all!

D

Deleted User01

@ChazV good post. That's exactly how I use Kava. I do it in the afternoon when the Doldrums hit me and I still have a pile of programming to do. I start on the "daytime" kava and the doldrums disappear and I am able to concentrate and be productive for the next 2.5 hours. One tablespoon of GHK Micronized every 30-45 minutes does the trick. And then I sleep like a log at night.