What's new

Tok kava ?

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Went to pick up some kava for a day till my shipment arrives.they usually have wka , boroguru and tanna also melo melo. But she said now we have tok . I said what is that she said its a new strain that were bringing in i said where is it from . She did not know . Is there such a strain and now iam wondering if the kava that iam buying from there is noble.o_O

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Went to pick up some kava for a day till my shipment arrives.they usually have wka , boroguru and tanna also melo melo. But she said now we have tok . I said what is that she said its a new strain that were bringing in i said where is it from . She did not know . Is there such a strain and now iam wondering if the kava that iam buying from there is noble.o_O
Never heard of it. Maybe @Kapmcrunk may have. but I wouldn't worry about it, I would just test it, to make sure its Nobel. If its Nobel, then I would try it. Then As @HeadHodge , would say, fill out a review. I do this with all kava except, GHK. Much love. Roaddog....

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
image.jpg
::fkb::I did not buy it i got already prepped tanna boroguru blend. Some tanna marang med grind and two mango blueberry kava cobblers::shell::.they are selling lots of kava snax and chocolates there now made with kava agave. And my wife says they have kava lemonade now.But now i only try to drink noble but now iam more concerend on all there kavas i need to test them all but there pricey and i dont know if they would be angry if i asked if they test or can i or what but i dont go there much only when iam out or for spec times its a kool place.they are also opening a second location . So i guess there doing ok..

Last edited:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
SquareRut resells some Vanuatu Kava Store products, so you can look at Deleted User's Global Kava Export or Noble Kava test results.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Ok will do thx kavadude still want to investigate and ask some questions.how do u lnow this that they resell

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I talked to another nakamal owner who knew the SquareRut guys. Actually that was a while back, now that I look at their product page they only have tanna marang-marang in common so I dunno.