What's new

Powdered Kava Tongan Choice Kava

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Beautiful Tongan Kava direct from the farmer to me to you. This special brew is stronger than it looks and dare I say it, tastes great too. Tongan Choice has a very grounding feeling without feeling heavy, this is a strong complex Kava to be enjoyed like a Tongan Warrior.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
· Mini-Review ·
::tanoa::
Tongan Choice was a great surprise and one of a growing number of Tongan kavas becoming available recently that offer a fuller effect than the typical Tongan kavas that were previously available. It's relatively strong, with a medium/mild earthy flavor and has a bit more of a balanced effect than the usual Tongan 'white' kava, while still maintaining a notable heady 'Tong'.

Note to US buyers: The shipping time and cost might be little bit more than you're used to.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
· Mini-Review ·
::tanoa::
Tongan Choice was a great surprise and one of a growing number of Tongan kavas becoming available recently that offer a fuller effect than the typical Tongan kavas that were previously available. It's relatively strong, with a medium/mild earthy flavor and has a bit more of a balanced effect than the usual Tongan 'white' kava, while still maintaining a notable heady 'Tong'.

Note to US buyers: The shipping time and cost might be little bit more than you're used to.

Is the regular review form not working properly? Just wondering....

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Is the regular review form not working properly? Just wondering....
it works, but i went on a 'mini review' spree today of stuff i drank over the last few months.
too distant for me to do a full review, cuz i didn't keep notes so i just hit the basic points from memory.
beneath their product profiles looked like a good place to put it. (y)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
it works, but i went on a 'mini review' spree today of stuff i drank over the last few months.
too distant for me to do a full review, cuz i didn't keep notes so i just hit the basic points from memory.
beneath their product profiles looked like a good place to put it. (y)
No worries. I was just concerned something wasn't working.