What's new

Powdered Kava Review Tongan Family Reserve

kavagirl37

Kava Curious
This is some seriously potent good Kava. I wanted to try it a few times before writing a review, I am getting a consistent experience each time. Lots of euphoria, feel like getting things done, social and happy. I need very little of this Kava to get this effect, like I just made 2 tablespoons in 2 aluballs (1 tablespoon in each ball) in about 400 ml water and only drank half and feeling is amazing. So glad they are in Canada too. I have tried 3 kavas from BKH, 3 from GHK, 1 from KWK and this and this is by far the best Kava I have had. Will def be ordering more [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
A serious kava, for sure. One of the only kavas other than Ambae's that leaves my blue nitrile gloves completely green after kneading.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Is this a fresh batch or something? Last few batches were decent but smelled old and werent quite worth the price.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Old thread I know. But mum and I just ordered two pounds of this Tongan Family Reserve.

I'm excited to try it I already tried the Tongan Choice. I liked it but it was kind of hard to p8n diwn the effects. Neither heady nor heavy. My mum liked it lots.

I have a feeling I may prefer the Tongan Family Reserve more myself. So I hope I get a nice fresh and strong batch worthy of its reputation.

Darcy Jay Strutt

Kava Curious
I recently received and consumed a 1/2lb of this and was blown away! Three shells was too much! Really loosened up my sore muscles and melted away all my anxiety! This was the second kava I have tried and I was amazed at how pronounced the effects were and how fast it came on. The taste was very pungeant and strong.

expensive but worth it.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I recently received and consumed a 1/2lb of this and was blown away! Three shells was too much! Really loosened up my sore muscles and melted away all my anxiety! This was the second kava I have tried and I was amazed at how pronounced the effects were and how fast it came on. The taste was very pungeant and strong.

expensive but worth it.
Hey, thanks for sharimg. Damn I forget to "watch" these threads, so I only just saw this mate.
Mine still hasn't arrived yet, but although excited of course I am patient about it's arrival because I have a nice little variety of other high quality Kavas on hand for the moment.

Was GHK M'oi tonight, plus KWK Borongoru tonight, 45 grams total ,Aluballs double washed. Still, it will be a joy to receive the Tongan Choice.

Last edited:

Kava Mike

Kava Curious
It’s still as good as ever. They run out often so I got another pound for special occasions. it’s definitely my favorite heady kava.