What's new

Tongan Kava Field Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Yippie, my favorite Tongan is coming back!!!! I'm so excited!!!! ::yay2::

@Kalm with Kava Is it possible to preorder at some point, similar to the Loa Waka? I'd like to try your new special kava too, but want to save shipping costs if possible.
Yes, we'll make it available again on the website once there is a confirmed ETA and all the testing has been completed. Will make sure to update this thread once I know for sure [emoji106]

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Well, they already have x-tube how about K-Tube. We could have pictures and @Edward can supply reviews.
Or maybe he means I should start doing video reviews in the nude! :woot:

@Deleted User01 I hope all is ok with you and your family with this weather you're having over there? I believe you're a but further north than the crisis zone but must still be putting roses in your cheeks?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hey, you're already doing them in your boxers. Let's just let that dog lie for now. You guys ever notice that the camera never pans down. Yup, paisley patterned boxers.
So you've heard about the old BBC television presenters from the old days? A dinner jacket for the cameras and no trousers? :)

I think if you look carefully I'm always wearing adidas shorts.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
This falls down because I don't own a dinner jacket and there's an old saying in video kava reviewing circles... never wear a rented dinner jacket while drinking kava...

Status
Not open for further replies.