What's new

Tongan Kava KWK vs Kavafied

EmeraldKava3690

Kava Curious
Not sure if this is the exact right place. I saw the area of the forum with the different vendors and product reviews but nothing to compare them. I am a fan of more heady, energetic, euphoric strains and I have recently bought KWK's Pouno Ono Tongan variety which was very good, and am wondering if anyone has an opinion of this one verse Kavafied's Tongan in terms of which one is more stimulatory and euphoric - might branch out to try Kavafied's, it just called to me. Unless anyone has any other suggestions for heady, stimulating, and euphoric to buy?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Not sure if this is the exact right place. I saw the area of the forum with the different vendors and product reviews but nothing to compare them. I am a fan of more heady, energetic, euphoric strains and I have recently bought KWK's Pouno Ono Tongan variety which was very good, and am wondering if anyone has an opinion of this one verse Kavafied's Tongan in terms of which one is more stimulatory and euphoric - might branch out to try Kavafied's, it just called to me. Unless anyone has any other suggestions for heady, stimulating, and euphoric to buy?
Have you tried Moi from GHK? That's a known heady, stimulating and euphoric kava.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Both are good but RP is right the pouni is a smidge headier. Both are probably chiller than moi imo

EmeraldKava3690

Kava Curious
Thanks for the responses, about to make my decision and purchase my next batch. I think in some ways I am a creature of habit, especially when it comes to substances, if they work why risk getting something that is less than pleasing... the Pouni from KWK was good but feel like it could have been more stimulating...although perhaps because Kava works on the GABA pathways there will always be a hint of relaxation and sedation to it, which is fine too. Will look at Moi from GHK and then make my decision.

EmeraldKava3690

Kava Curious
Well, decision was made, GHK is sold out of all there medium-grinds and micronized. Happy to get KWK's product which I know works, is good quality, and effective.