What's new

Tongan Pride

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
My 2nd Kava by Rex treat.  I didn't use my usually Kava by Rex ratio of 1cup root to 6 cups water ( N@H is 1 cup root to 3-4 cups water).  I used 2 Tbs per cup and made 6 cups.  The effects were felt both in the body and head.   Taste is mild, didn't have any kava anxiety downing the 12 shells.  Drifted off in to a nice sleep towards the end.

I hope to make a batch soon with 1 cup root to 5-6 waters.

kl.Project460

Kava Enthusiast
Made a batch of 4 tbsp of Tudei and 3 tbsp of Tongan of kavabyrex. I got a feeling this is going to be a great night.

EDIT: Made this batch last night, and it was pretty damn good. I was surprised at how long it took Tudei to kick in. I found myself downing shells every 10 minutes cause I was wondering where the effects were, a good hour later, I started drooling hahaha. Im just so used to the soloman effect, instant euphoria and then the krunkness kicks in. This tudei dosent have any instant effect, but after a good hour you are in total state of contentness. It did however make me quite sleepy, REALLY heavy eyes, didnt really want to talk, but still happy and smiling. Happy holidays everyone!

Mixed up 2/3 cup root to 8 cups water and was surprised(Banana).  More cerebral effect than I had planned on  (Cool02).  Having a better response than Van3.

Tongan Pride is Awesome Kava. It reminds Me of Solomon Island more Social Kava than krunked kava. I feel Awesome on a shell of tongan pride just as I do on Solomon Island. Thanks Rex and Aloha from TN.

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
just received tongan pride today, but actually haven't tried it yet

Just wanted to say i got this cool little bracelet with my order as a free gift! it looks like wood or bone or something, i dunno. but thought it was cool that they sent a free gift on top of a whole pound of tongan for a great price.

hopefully this isn't something that comes with each order, because if that were the case, i must have thrown it out with my last order of fiji waka :(

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
so i tried this, and i agree with kavasseur on his review, didn't feel too relaxed, but instead wanted to get up and do stuff around the house.

which isn't a problem for me because i never have the motivation to get up and do stuff around the house.

so in a way, i like it and i think its gonna be one that stays in my cabinet for a rainy day when i need a little extra pep in my step.

I may try taking this to work, because it didn't make me tired either.

Tongan is awesome. This is probably the best kava I've tried. Great value for money too. Very alert positive talkative effect and lovely waves throughout the body. Says on the site this is a new stronger batch so maybe you guys should try it again. Combines extrememly well with certain unmentionables. Rex is a great guy too pleasure to do business with.

Tongan is awesome. This is probably the best kava I've tried. Great value for money too. Very alert positive talkative effect and lovely waves throughout the body. Says on the site this is a new stronger batch so maybe you guys should try it again. Combines extrememly well with certain unmentionables. Rex is a great guy too pleasure to do business with.

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
Rex is a great guy. After I run out of my current kava, I'll probably revisit Tongan Pride (TP) again.

I agree Tongan is awesome. This is probably the best kava I've tried. Great value for money too. Very alert positive talkative effect and lovely waves throughout the body. Says on the site this is a new stronger batch so maybe you guys should try it again. Combines extrememly well with certain unmentionables. Rex is a great guy too pleasure to do business with.

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
is that some sort of automated message about how great tongan pride is?

either way, i like it :) i bought a thermos so im def gonna try bringing this to work for a little more energy to work