What's new

Tongans - hit the mark again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Friday afternoon I was pleasantly surprised with my BKH order of 'Eau, Akau, and Kula. I tried all three over the weekend and loved everyone. Thanks @Bula Kava House for your work in sourcing good Tongan kava and getting it to me quickly (ordered Tuesday arrived Friday!). Seems most other vendors are currently out. Outside of my usually Hawaiian kavas, Tongans are my next favorite!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Friday afternoon I was pleasantly surprised with my BKH order of 'Eau, Akau, and Kula. I tried all three over the weekend and loved everyone. Thanks @Bula Kava House for your work in sourcing good Tongan kava and getting it to me quickly (ordered Tuesday arrived Friday!). Seems most other vendors are currently out. Outside of my usually Hawaiian kavas, Tongans are my next favorite!
So far the Kula was my favorite.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Thanks for the kind words. Sourcing good Tongan is tough right now, so we're very excited to be able to share these. We'll keep em coming as long as they're available. We may add other cultivars later.

Bula!

Judd

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
Kula is so nice. I don't feel any sedation, just upliftment :)

Is the Akau in a similar vein? Just asking if not then Ima pull the trigger for 2 pounds of Kula.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Kula is so nice. I don't feel any sedation, just upliftment :)
Is the Akau in a similar vein? Just asking if not then Ima pull the trigger for 2 pounds of Kula.
They are distinct for sure, but Akau is also a nice, uplifting kava. You can't go wrong with either.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
@Bula Kava House , are the Tongans going to be on the menu on regular basis? If so I think I should stop stocking up right now. Already got like 6 lbs. of them. If they are not then I'm going to have to order more this month just because I dislike when a strain I like goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.