What's new

Tracking from ghk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanrl228

Hi everybody my names sean, I finally made my first order from ghk. Im excited to finally try kava. I bought their sample packages and got a receipt from paypal. It was two days ago and still havent got a tracking number. It makes me a little nervous because ive been burned in the past. So my question is how long typically until you usually get a tracking number from ghk?? Ive sent out an emial and used their website to ask but no response.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi everybody my names sean, I finally made my first order from ghk. Im excited to finally try kava. I bought their sample packages and got a receipt from paypal. It was two days ago and still havent got a tracking number. It makes me a little nervous because ive been burned in the past. So my question is how long typically until you usually get a tracking number from ghk?? Ive sent out an emial and used their website to ask but no response.
You won't be burned by GHK. He's a little difficult to get a hold of at times. I would allow one week +/- 2 days for the shipment to arrive. Also, check your paypal transaction. I've sometimes seen the tracking# burried in the transaction details when it is added. Can take a while though.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
No need to worry. Over the last 3-4 years I have ordered a lot of kava from GHK, and they have never failed to deliver. 7 days from order to the Northeast is about average for delivery time. If there is something wrong with your order, Chris @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava is very good about making it right. I should also mention that others have had issues with the email from the website. It seems that it does not always work.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
No need to worry. Over the last 3-4 years I have ordered a lot of kava from GHK, and they have never failed to deliver. 7 days from order to the Northeast is about average for delivery time. If there is something wrong with your order, Chris @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava is very good about making it right. I should also mention that others have had issues with the email from the website. It seems that it does not always work.
I can attest to this. I've ordered from GHK several times and only once did the order get messed up but Chris is not hesitant to make things right. I just figure even Chris is human no matter what, so he makes mistakes like everyone else. He doesn't put out tracking numbers directly through e-mail but the tracking shows up in your PayPal transaction. That took me a few orders to figure out.

Chris has said that he doesn't put his e-mail on his website to keep from receiving spam. When someone orders through him, he leaves business cards that have his e-mail address to ensure that only humans doing business with him send him e-mail. I have normally messaged him through DM here on the forums if I ever need to ask him anything so I haven't checked his site for a protected e-mail form.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi, I replied to your private message last night Hawaii time and I added your tracking number in there. did you get that? Let me know if you did not and I will make sure you get it. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.