What's new

Tucson AZ

AZcat

Kava Drinker
I would be OK with meeting and drinking some Kava with anyone here, your place or mine. Could meet first at the local Kava bar.

KavaKween

Kava Curious
I'm in the Phoenix metro area. I would enjoy meeting up with some other Kava enthusiasts. I have yet to convert any family or friends :sour:

A couple of kava bars finally opened up here in the last couple of years. Don't know if they survived Covid but I'm hopeful they did. I'll find out.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
I'm in the Phoenix metro area. I would enjoy meeting up with some other Kava enthusiasts. I have yet to convert any family or friends :sour:

A couple of kava bars finally opened up here in the last couple of years. Don't know if they survived Covid but I'm hopeful they did. I'll find out.
There is a Kava Bar in Tucson, on Speedway nr Swan, but I don't care for it much, I don't like the music they play and there was a screaming child last time I went., plus at around $5 for a small shell, you can go through a lot of money quick that way. I don't know how much it costs when I make it myself, can't be more than $1 a shell.