What's new

Tudei Speciality Kava (Kava by Rex)

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
Read your review, sounds you like tudei better than van3. How does their fiji waka kava compare to their van3 and Pacific Kava's?

kl.Project460

Kava Enthusiast
I want to know when your reviewing the Fiji Waka Kava and the Tongan Pride. Sadly the new batch of V3 isnt as good as the stuff you got :(

I would rate it about 3/10 on the krunk scale

Rex says that the fiji and tongan are supposedly strong kavas, so i guess we will see wont we?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Typically Fijian and Tongan Kavas aren't very strong. They are more enjoyable and good for muscle pains, very relaxing. But they don't get you warped like PNG or Vanuatu Kavas.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
This kava is not good for being around other non-kava drinkers. It creates a nice pleasant bubble, especially the morning after, but it is so easily popped by loud, "brassy" people. So far the best wichmannii I've drunk is still Chief's Jungle, as far as being around the unkrunked. I'd like to try Isa from several different vendors. The flavor is very nice, and I love how the effects build up slowly and stay late. I'm making another gallon because it's an excellent study kava, the best I've found so far. It helps me focus very well, without being so high in kavain that I start to focus on my own euphoria.

kl.Project460

Kava Enthusiast
Weird you mention that, last night it was really good until my girls friends came over being kind of loud. Totally destroyed it.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I wish there was a way to convince other people that they need to drink some kava in order to stop being loud. I do sometimes put my hands over my ears. I also try to remember to bring my sunglasses to the palace.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I asked Elizabeth II if it was OK if I wore earplugs, because man that woman is LOUD, even for a Windsor. She told me she would just talk louder if I had them in, so it was useless. I pretty much have to put my hands over my ears until she quiets down. She also doesn't like talking over music, but listening to music is one of the best parts of the whole kava experience. I really wish I could get the woman to drink kava, but she hasn't had a sip of it since this picture was taken: http://www.kavazen.com/im...II%20drinking%20Kava.jpg

Hot damned those are some nice gams. You can see why I married her. That, and her face is on all the money.