What's new

Upcoming Kava Bar (Lansing, MI)

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Hello Everyone!

After setting the intention to unify people through common beverage experiences, I joined the wine industry out of college and worked in almost every aspect (vineyard labor, cellar work, sales, distribution, tasting room management etc). Introduced to kava by a friend two years ago, the wheels started turning and haven't stopped since.

Experiencing various kava bars through my wine industry adventure really kicked things into overdrive when I contrasted the overall vibe of a room drinking kava vs alcohol. I quickly became convinced that kava was a far superior social beverage. Given the right setting, kava safely breaks down societal, conversational norms and allows people to converse freely and openly with each other. Thus, I resolved to start a kava bar and am well on the way to opening this fall.

Excited to share progress with this community as construction will begin soon. If you search Rooted Socialite, my design firm's website will appear along with some renderings of the bar itself.

Congrats on your new journey! Looks like its coming along great!

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
I like the colour.
BTW it's been around eight months since you started... I hope they aren't making you pay rent while this construction is going on.
Can't wait to see the finished bar.