What's new

Update Lawena, and Sol Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaKava

Kava Vendor
Here at Luna Kava we want to only provide you with the top shelf kava that you expect to get from us. We currently have a product available Luna Lawena, I have had a few customers say the kava did not meet their standard and I have to agree. I will sell what I have at a discounted price and will not be working with the specific source again, sorry for those that enjoyed this root. If you did happen to order this kava and were not satisfied please contact me with the reason why. I would like to know exactly what you didn't like about this root, I personally found it did not have the freshness and moist feel you expect from a good quality root. If you purchased a 1/2LB or 1LB order of Lawena please send me feedback with the email and address you used to order, I will provide you with a free sample of our new kava we will be introducing soon Sol Blend. Thank you and BULA!!!
www.lunakava.com
www.facebook.com/lunakavastore

Last edited:

verticity

I'm interested in things
I was just wondering... I was looking at your web site, and you have "Luna Blend". The description says "Luna blend is a Vanuatu cultivar" But if it is a single cultivar, why call it a "blend"? The description sounds melo-melo-ish. I think I'll try some.

By the way, kudos for doing the right thing. Most vendors would probably just keep selling at full price in a situation like that.

LunaKava

Kava Vendor
@verticity Thank you, I am running Luna Kava with hopes of eventually starting a kava bar, and only want to provide a good experience for anyone who I do business with. Yes I should be specific when I say Vanuatu cultivar, by this I mean the kava is a blend of basal root kava, from several cultivars originating in Vanuatu. Similar to your traditional boroguru, but has an unusually sweet taste. The effects provide mild energy with a sense of great relaxation.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I got my order with the Sol Blend sample, and am drinking some now. I like it so far. I'm feeling nice and happy.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
I just did a batch of traditional prep for later tonight, and aluballed some for this afternoon. Very nice indeed. Sol Blend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.