What's new

Update with GHK...

Shredder

Kava Enthusiast
Hey guys. So I just wanted to say that if you saw my earlier thread on my first experience with GHK, that everything worked out.
I hadn't known beforehand about the stripping process for which instant kava follows during preparation and it turns out that I just needed some common knowledge. The product was everything you'd get for a good price, but because I had ordered root powder before for more money and received more as a result, I expected something else. Prior to hearing the whole story of how the different types of kava are distributed in rightful amounts, of course...

I messaged Chris and we have been talking back and forth since. It's true about the customer service that he provides. He was patient with me and I'm glad he was able to show some understanding to a frustrated noob such as myself. From now on, I plan on only ordering micro as it will be more potent and cost effective. I decided to give GHK another try as well, as Chris was kind enough to offer me a free Boroguru Micro sample that I'm guessing he'll ship out to me soon.

I would like to take this moment to mention how glad I am to have found this forum though. I will admit that I do not post often, but it is very refreshing to be part of a community that always seems to have something positive to offer. I am a member of a few other online forums, (guitar playing, psychology, etc etc) and when egos run high, you almost always more often than not run into a few trolls here and there... On here though, everybody just seems chill and eager to learn, which I really admire.

I wanna give a special shout out to Roaddog, Kapmcrunk, Deleted User01, and the fellow who has a gray catbird as his avatar. (Kavadude, I think?)
These guys seem to always have something helpful to say and have always been there to offer good input. Any noobs reading this take notice...
There have been many other great people as well, but these names just come to mind first.

Lastly, it's come to my attention that in order for the community to grow, and for everyone to benefit, that we should all give our input after we have tried a new kava product for the first time...
I am going to do my part by reviewing the boroguru kava that I receive from GHK, and also the Instant Mahakea that I have here with me waiting to be finished.
I can only hope that someone will read a few of my reviews and find something that helps them in their search for the "perfect" kava for them. We all have different uses for this medicinal herb. For me, it's trying to kill anxiety, for someone else though, it may be fibro, or a desire to kick an addiction, or hell even just a good sleep aid...

Thanks for checking out my post.
Cheers!

Last edited: